“Attractive and very nice location.”
Review of Villaggio Grille

Villaggio Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 144 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Whaf Parkway
“Attractive and very nice location.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were pleased when we arrived. Restaurant was nice looking and we got a seat by the window where people were gathering of a Mardi Gras parade
I ordered a walnut,goat cheese and arugala salad that was good but could have been colder. Both my husband I ordered pasta dishes that were okay. I felt they were just warm not hot.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bee6350

Chelsea, Michigan
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Friendly staff and excellent food. We have enjoyed everything that we have eaten here at a great value. Will be back.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank missyblvd
Bedford, New Hampshire
“Luncheon Menu is a Great Deal”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very rainy day on a Sunday...decided to try Villaggio and we were not disappointed. The luncheon menu is very competitively priced (in the $10-$12 range) and the portions quite good. You sit directly in the Wharf area so you can watch the shoppers walking by. Table settings are nice and you are immediately presented with fresh warm bread and dipping Olive oil etc. I had the Veal Marsala with linguini and my wife had the blue cheese salad with steak. Both meals were excellent and the service was very prompt.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Redcatcher007
“The Best!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This was the best meal we have had in the area! The server was very friendly & knew the menu & wines. The grouper was the best I have had anywhere. My husband had the lamb and was very happy with it as well. We will make this a regular stop when in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area! The tiramisu was the best I've had!

1 Thank Csehnert
Orange Beach
“Diane”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Last time we went there it was really bad. My husband had the special which was the surf and turf. My fingers are bigger than the lobster was. The waitress was well all I can say is different. It was last summer and probably wont be back