This was our second trip to Perdido Beach Resort and both trips were exactly what we were wanting. A hotel that wasn't covered in kids (there were some there, just not overwhelmed with them), a nice quiet atmosphere, and access to the beach. This is a really nice place to get away for the weekend or spend a nice leisurely vacation. The restaurant in the hotel (Voyagers) is awesome. It has the best bang for the buck of anywhere we ate over the 5 days. Extremely classy place and impeccable service. Definitely a must to take your spouse to. The rooms were very clean, view was great if you are facing the pool/beach view. They have a couple of small heated pools(more like hot tubs) and a large pool that is indoor (for a small area) / outdoor (much larger pool). They have a little pizza/ice cream shop on the ground floor and a bar just outside. The Half Shell also serves food during the day by the pool. I have zero complaints about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach