Perdido Beach Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$180
GardenInn.com
US$192
US$163
SleepInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$202
US$284
US$278
Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$236
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$177
Agoda.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$168
Hotels.com
Best Western Premier, The Tides Hotel(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$182
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites Orange Beach at The Wharf(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
Travelocity
Turquoise Place(Orange Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,713 results
All reviewsfree valet parkingpiano playerpizza and ice creamsplash barclub levelpizza placelobby barbusiness conferenceeast towerbreakfast buffetperdido beachpool viewgreat place to staysmall balconygreat poolgreat viewspring break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall this hotel was good, just about average though. The restaurants in the hotel need to improve dramatically. For the price I paid I could have done much much better. I will be looking for a better place my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jennifer P, Interactive Marketing Manager at Perdido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the value of the resort. We are always open to suggestions as to what would have made your stay with us top-notch. Please feel free to contact us with feedback. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've stayed here many times before and always enjoy the stay. The rooms are what you would expect for a hotel but that doesn't diminish the stay. The whole resort feel only adds to the comfort. Whatever level of dining you want is available and well as any type of beverage. The lobby area is outstanding and the pool area, indoor and out as well as the hot tub only add to the experience.
The staff is very helpful and professional top to bottom.
We particularly like the pizzeria and the half shell café are great.
If I had a complaint the only one is not any fault of the property but the waters edge is quite a walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Gulf or pool view when making reservations or you may be looking at the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EASeabee
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My boyfriend and I planned a last minute weekend get-a-way. We heard only good things about Orange Beach Alabama, and thought we would give it a try. We reserved a room with a "pool view" and when we got there we asked if we could switch it to an "ocean view". The front desk informed us that even the pool view rooms had ocean views, and said she would find us a good pool view room. I wish she would have let us know if an ocean view room was an option, since we inquired about it. It seemed like she tried to steer away from looking to see what was available...not sure why she didn't look. At any rate, our hotel room was clean, and very spacious, with a balcony that overlooked the pool, and we still had a little bit of a view of the ocean. They were quick to clean our rooms in the morning, and the valet men were very friendly and eager to get our car for us. We did not try to hotel restaurant, since we wanted to explore the city. WONDERFUL restaurants close by that I would suggest going to. We definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hnk7
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I would double the room rates to filter out the tattoo crowd. Spend some money on exterior obvious things that need addressing. Hire a consultant if (owner) can't see the obvious. Other than that, opt for the executive rooms if you stay.
Not sure why people's reviews are hard on the food at this place. It's not like the resort is holding a gun to your head to eat here. There are plenty of restaurants all around the hotel. Probably about 200 restaurants in a 2 mile radius. I guess people are stupid and can't drive once in a resort.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lancer308
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Beautiful beach! Staff very nice and helpful. Hotel is very dated, in need renovation. My bed linens and pillow cases were stained. Rooms are cheap looking. I like that there is a refrigerator in room.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank JoannK1148
Jennifer P, Interactive Marketing Manager at Perdido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. While all of our rooms were completely renovated about a year ago, we are sorry to hear that you were displeased with your room and with the linens provided. We will definitely follow up on your comments as to their condition, and hope that you will give us another try in the future.