Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$244
HotelIndigo.com
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$214
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$257
US$192
US$173
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$300
Doubletree.com
US$258
US$233
Best Western Premier, The Tides Hotel(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$345
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$179
Fairfield Inn
Caribe Resort(Orange Beach)
US$358
Travelocity
1,922 results
All reviewsclub levelfree valet parkingpiano playersplash barpizza placelobby barbusiness conferencewest towerbreakfast buffetperdido beachpool viewgreat place to staygreat poolgreat viewspring breakoff seasongulf shores
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at many spots along the Gulf Coast over the decades. I have had very few really "bad" experiences, but I have also rarely had many "over-the-top" experiences either. Just it is a place to stay experiences. Therefore, each time we go, we try to decide where to stay each and every time.

Well, my search is over!! I have found my return spot, Perdido Beach Resort!! The rooms were clean and richly appointed. The resort staff was amazing, the food at the resort was fantastic, the size of their beach was off-the-charts, and the prices were great!! Beautiful pool and pool deck, easy beach access and I will never struggle the Where-to-go dilemma again.

I would like to single out two individuals as stand-outs. First was our booking agent, Brianna. She was friendly from the start, very amenable, courteous, knowledgeable and most helpful!!She understood what we were looking for and made it happen with cheer!! She worked her magic!!

The other notable was Brittany, our Club Level Bartender. She was a fantastic bartender, knew her craft well, made fantastic drinks and was an absolute joy to be around. Our conversations were awesome and she was very engaging. Regardless of what she was doing, anytime a new person would come into the club level lounge, she introduced herself and made them feel instantly welcome. At times we would have 10 or 12 folks in there all laughing and enjoying her creations!!

I will also mention that the two pool side bartenders, John and Gary, have been employed at the resort for 30 and 27 years!! This speaks highly of the Resort ownership and the overall attitude of the staff there!!

I will return and I will most definitely stay Club Level every time!!

Room Tip: Go Club Level. Amenities are awesome!! We had Pass View and watching the boats come and go was great
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Susan N, Front Office Manager at Perdido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dr. Gray,
Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review of Perdido Beach Resort! We are so happy that your search is over and you landed on our beach. So pleased that you enjoyed the club level and the service of our amazing staff. We look forward to creating more wonderful experiences for you and your family in the future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice facility. Rooms are well decorated and spacious. Food is excellent as is the service. Would recommend for everybody. If you want to stay in a waterfront property with a great swimming pool this is the place

Charles,
Thank you so much for the great review of Perdido Beach Resort. So glad that you enjoyed both the food and the service, we work hard to exceed our guests expectations. We hope to see you at the beach again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything about my stay was wonderful. The atmosphere was fabulous both inside and outside.
I would highly recommend the Perdido Beach Resort. I have been coming to this property since 1993 and each year I receive the same friendly service, never disappointing. The property is always clean.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for choosing Perdido Beach Resort over and over again. We appreciate your business and we are so pleased to be your happy place. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So valet parking was very good. For the cost and time that I spent at the resort... Its was worth it. I loved it. And the beds were so comfortable. Thanks for the experience. I will be coming back for another visit.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeannie_Perry, Manager at Perdido Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mgathers,
Thank you so much for the great review of our property. We are so happy that you loved your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Perdido Beach Resort.
Jeannie Perry
Director of Housekeeping

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you’re looking for a place to go and relax Perdido beach resort is the place to go. We stayed four nights on club level. Club level is the Way to go! Brittany made us the best cocktails during our cocktail hour and they had hors d’oeuvres along with TV and a great view. They have a few different places that you can eat so we really didn’t have to leave the resort. The access to the beach from the resort is awesome, just a short walk from the pool and you’re in the white sand. They have plenty of seating by the pool so you don’t have to get out there early to find a seat.
I can’t wait to book my trip for next year!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dafney77

Dafney,
We are thrilled that you enjoyed a relaxing trip and all of the great amenities our property has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to Perdido Beach Resort next year!
Jeannie Perry