“Great Orange Beach Views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bobbie747
Keller, Texas
“Great Orange Beach Views!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a late August beach vacation for me and my wife that included our Daughter and her family which included our two and a half year old granddaughter. The condo Anne rented to us was in a great location on Orange Beach. Grocery stores and good seafood restaurants were all within a 5 minute drive of the condo. The condo was clean and was updated in the last couple years which included comfortable beds. It was great to walk out of the master bedroom onto the spacious balcony to watch the beautiful sunrises. Our family plans on coming back to Orange Beach and Anne's condo will definitely be in our plans.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The spacing of the balcony railing stiles may be too wide for smaller children.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 65+
10 Sep 2016
I am so glad to read reviews like this. I try hard to keep my condo up to date and clean. I have several repeat guests and that makes me feel like all the hard work was worthwhile.
Leslie M
“Great condo for 2 couples”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and i and another couple stayed in Anne's lovely condo at the Pheonix. 4th floor was easy access - 2 bedrooms with king size beds were perfect for us

Travelling group: Friends
27 Aug 2016
Thanks for the nice comments about my condo.
CynJones
“Perfectly updated Condo”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Great condo. Updated and clean. Very good. Recommend to anyone who is looking for a trip to the beach.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Jul 2016
I try to keep my condo updated and clean. I am glad to hear that my guests enjoyed it. I am looking forward to their return. Anne
BAFHOSS
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fantastic stay at a beautiful condominium! Well appointed, clean, comfortable, great views, perfect location! Ann was a wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend I stay in this Wonderful condo!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Jul 2016
I am so glad these guests loved the location and the great views. I am also glad the condo was clean.
I loved working with them to make sure they had a great vacation.
Philadelphia, Mississippi
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Jul 2016
This family has been spending their vacations in my condo for years. I always look forward to their return. They are like part of my family. They take very good care of my condo.
eileenrem
Oak Forest, Illinois
“beautifully furnished condo with great view and beach access”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

everything was perfect with the condo, except we would have liked another chair with ottoman or recliner
one chair and sofa was not enough comfortable seating
the master suite mattress is a little too soft

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view and beach access and location in orange beach
Liked least: needed more living room seating and mattress to soft
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
11 May 2016
The living room and the dinette area run together and there are 4 dinette chairs that can be used in addition to the sofa and the chair. The room is small and another chair would make it too crowded. I have never had a complaint about the mattress before. Some people like a very firm mattress and some like soft mattresses. I try to stay in the middle when I choose one for my condo.
Joyce R
Florence, Alabama
“Great condo, convenient, clean and great custromer service!”
Reviewed 1 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Clean, spacious, well stocked, perfect view, and wonderful customer service. Will return asap! Very convenient location- close to restaurants, groceries, etc. Good security and helpful desk.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful condo with a perfect view.
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Other
2 May 2016
I enjoy reading good reviews about my condo. I am always glad to hear that I helped my guests to have a great vacation.
Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing