“Loved the sunset”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come experience contemporary coastal cuisine at its best. Cobalt, The Restaurant, located in Orange Beach, features authentic dishes crafted by renowned chefs in three distinct kitchens. Nestled under the Perdido Bay Bridge, next to Caribe Resort, guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the bay from every table. For those who wish to approach by water, there are numerous boat slips available for small boats as well as medium-sized yachts. However you choose to arrive, Cobalt offers a casual and relaxing atmosphere with waterfront dining, live music and superior service. Open for daily for lunch and dinner.
Memphis, Tennessee
“Loved the sunset”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We had the sautéed crab claws and split the grouper. One of the best meals we had during our week stay at Orange Beach. We wanted to sit outside, but it was an hour long wait to do that. We were seated immediately inside and still had a nice view of the water. Apparently everyone wants to sit outside for the sunset, so plan accordingly.

Dallas, Georgia
“It was good and the view was wonderful”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were seated quickly and at a table with a great view of the inlet. Service was a little slow considering that they were not busy at the time. I had a shrimp po'boy and hubby had the Grouper Sandwich. He loved his sandwich but my sandwich was a little dry. I ordered the bacon grits (don't do that!). I gave them to my husband and he didn't like them either.
When we were leaving we stopped at the little bakery shop they have in the front of the restaurant and bought a couple of cupcakes. They were really delicious.
The views at Cobalt are wonderful.

Perdido Key, Florida
“Great views, very good food...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've been to Cobalt on several occasions - the food has always been fresh & well prepared...grilled fish & deserts have been outstanding....seafood/chicken salads are ordinary. I enjoy the main entrees and the ambiance - plan to return.

Toledo
“Should be in the TOP TEN”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My fiance and I came in at 11am, so I think we just missed the breakfast buffet. There weren't many people here as we arrived. We were waited on by Jimmy, who was very personable and helpful with menu items. We had been looking for a restaurant for our wedding reception in November - this was the first place we tried, and after our entire experience at Cobalt, nothing else compared. The banquet manager, Lisa, was down to earth, accomodating, and very knowledgeable. She emailed us the banquet information while we were at the restaurant. She spoke of the culinary chefs and their experience. I ordered the soup of the day, chicken, mushroom, roasted peppers, and I can't honestly remember the rest, but it was "to die for", and I'm hoping will be able to get at our November dinner. We shared the crab dip, nicely presented, and flavorful, as well as a shrimp entree - very succulent, very good. As the restaurant got busy, I watched all of the wait staff, running around, staying on top of things. I have zero complaints about the food and the service, and we will be back with our family in November. Also, the view is fantastic. The restaurant is a little hard to find as its tucked away below the bridge in Orange Beach, but the atmosphere, ambiance and friendly wait staff was excellent. Thank you, personally to Jimmy and Lisa.

Fort Smith,Arkansas
“Great breakfast Buffett !! $10 including drinks!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Don't miss this!! Shrimp and grits,wonderful thick cut bacon,and much more for 10 bucks and a Million $$ view of the water!! You can not beat this one!!

• Visited May 2014