“Fun Place!”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come experience contemporary coastal cuisine at its best. Cobalt, The Restaurant, located in Orange Beach, features authentic dishes crafted by renowned chefs in three distinct kitchens. Nestled under the Perdido Bay Bridge, next to Caribe Resort, guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the bay from every table. For those who wish to approach by water, there are numerous boat slips available for small boats as well as medium-sized yachts. However you choose to arrive, Cobalt offers a casual and relaxing atmosphere with waterfront dining, live music and superior service. Open for daily for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went to Cobalt's with a group of six women. We requested an outside table, told there would be a thirty minute wait, and were seated within ten minutes. We all enjoyed our food, and the portions were generous. I had the shrimp and grits which I really enjoyed. I did ask for additional sauce for my grits because I like them somewhat thin. The service was excellent! Prices are on the high side, but not being a drinker, my bill was less than $25. Would return.

1  Thank RockCityGirl

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My first time to colbalt went for my birthday with hubby, this place is awesome. Did not know what to expect, but from the moment we walked in the hostess was warm and friendly , the decor was welcoming, the place has a relaxed atmosphere , our waiter was Jason he knew the menu well, he did not hover but if we needed him he was there allowing us to take in the surroundings, now let's talk about the food it was great! Had the BBQ shrimp, hubby had the chargrilled oyster, we shared the blacken red snapper oh my! great flavor. I hope when you go you experience the great service,great food, and great relaxing experience , this will not be our last time here, thanks cobalt for making my birthday a beautiful day.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We had the sautéed crab claws and split the grouper. One of the best meals we had during our week stay at Orange Beach. We wanted to sit outside, but it was an hour long wait to do that. We were seated immediately inside and still had a nice view of the water. Apparently everyone wants to sit outside for the sunset, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were seated quickly and at a table with a great view of the inlet. Service was a little slow considering that they were not busy at the time. I had a shrimp po'boy and hubby had the Grouper Sandwich. He loved his sandwich but my sandwich was a little dry. I ordered the bacon grits (don't do that!). I gave them to my husband and he didn't like them either.
When we were leaving we stopped at the little bakery shop they have in the front of the restaurant and bought a couple of cupcakes. They were really delicious.
The views at Cobalt are wonderful.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've been to Cobalt on several occasions - the food has always been fresh & well prepared...grilled fish & deserts have been outstanding....seafood/chicken salads are ordinary. I enjoy the main entrees and the ambiance - plan to return.