“Great Condo from Brett Robinson Vacations!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Phoenix II

Phoenix II
Powderly, Kentucky
“Great Condo from Brett Robinson Vacations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We rented unit 2111 at Phoenix II from Brett Robinson Vacation...Absolutely loved this property, the entire family had a blast and we are already looking for dates to return. The view was amazing, the staff was super helpful in recommending dining and excursions ideas. "Live Bait" is right across the road and it's a must visit!! the food is amazing there. The tropical storm caused us to change our dates of stay and the Brett Robinson Vacation agent was excellent in helping us with this. The best customer service!!

Room Tip: Corner suites on the upper floors have the best view!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Christopher N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pride, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

I rented a condo from Brett Robinson Vacation. We stayed at the Phoenix II condo 2036. Had a great time. The condo was excellent expecially the balcony. The people at the complex were very friendly. Can't wait to take another trip to Orange Beach. I will definately use Brett Robinson Vacations.

Room Tip: If you want a large balcony, then get the condo 2036 at Phoenix II. Very large and spacious and exc...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jastevens59
Bruce, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family chose this 3 bedroom unit after looking at many condos on the Brett/Robinson Vacations website. Booking was very easy through their website. I called with several questions prior to my stay and was treated courteously each time.

This condo is on the 11th floor and has a great view. It is a corner unit with one king bed, 1 queen bed, and 2 twin beds. There is also a sleeper sofa.

We were all pleased with the decor and thought it looked very "happy." The kitchen was well stocked with every type of gadget and dish that we needed during our stay.

Phoenix II was a convenient location for us that did not require getting into much traffic when we would venture out to eat in the evenings.

Check in and check out was very easy. We would definitely book again through Brett/Robinson Vacations.

Russellville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I just returned from a girls beach trip. We rented through Brett Robinson Vacation and stayed in Phoenix II unit P2-2114. The one bedroom unit was tastefully decorated and well equipped. The view from the 11th floor was beautiful. The booking and check in procedures were quick and easy.
When ever any issues have come up over the years they have always taken care of it quick and efficiently. Thanks Brett Robinson for another great vacation. I'll see you again in a few weeks.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Laurel, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was actually a condo, 2 BR/2 Bath. We have been renting through Brett/Robinson for the past 5-6 years and we LOVE them. We usually stay in one of their hotels, but we needed more space so we stayed in a condo. We again had a great trip, the condo had everything we needed and the reservation specialists made booking our trip extremely easy.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

If you want the very basics in a condo, like a working toilet, clean sheets, and lights with working light bulbs, this is NOT the condo for you. I walked in after checking in to the Phoenix II and flushed the toilet to see if it worked. (I've had problems two other times in different Phoenix condos.) The toilet would not flush. Not even a little. I called immediately to report it. Was told, "We'll send someone up to fix it." An hour and a half later, nothing. I called back. was told that they did not have a work order on it but they would put it in and someone would be "right up to fix it." An hour and a half later, nothing again. I called for a third time and insisted that the order be placed in and I get a call back to confirm when maintenance would be up to fix the problem. I got a call back that said it would be about 11:00 pm. (8 hours after check in time.) I informed the lady that I had plans that did not include sitting in my condo while waiting on a repair. She told me to go ahead with my plans that the maintenance man would have a key. I did. I returned to my condo at 1:00 am to find the toilet had not been fixed. I went to the front desk and complained. The girl working the front desk told me that everyone left at 10:30pm and she did not know anything about it. She then told me no one could help me until the next morning, When I needed to use the restroom, I had to go across the street to Live Bait. I told her to make sure a manager called me at 8:00 am the next morning. I called the main officer and asked to speak to a manager. I got a weekend supervisor and explained the situation. I refused to get off the phone until she placed the work order to have my toilet fixed. It was fixed at 9:00 am. (17 hours AFTER check in time. ALSO, I got in my bed the first night and pulled the covers up, I felt sand all in the bed on the sheets in the lower half of the bed. I had not been near sand. The sheets had obviously not been washed. I had to sleep on the sofa both nights I was there because the bed was filthy. I repeatedly asked to speak to a manager or have a manager call me. I was never able to get a manager on the phone. At check out the man working the desk said he had talked with a manager and they told him to refund $50.00 on my stay. I paid $602 for two nights. So for $552 I got a condo with dirty bedding and no toilet. I have been a loyal Brett/Robinson customer for years. I have stayed with them 7 to 12 times a year for almost a decade. Nobody that a spoke to cared at all about these problems. I will never use Brett/Robinson properties again.

Room Tip: When you see the label, "Brett/Robinson", go somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Terry R

Travellers are raving about these Orange Beach hotels

Thomasville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We have rented through BRETT/ROBINSON VACATIONS for the past 5+ years and we have never been disappointed with our condo!!! This year we chose to stay in Phoenix II, room P2-2097. As soon as the four of us walked in, we knew we had made the right choice! The colors chosen for the décor was very warm and inviting! The view from our balcony rendered a dolphin show in the ocean every morning. We also enjoyed the convenience of having grocery stores, Great restaurants, and local boutique shopping close enough that it didn't take a 20-30min drive...it only took 5+ minutes. Thank you again to Brett/Robinson Vacations for helping us find the condo rental perfect for the relaxing beach trip we needed! I HIGHLY recommend this condo for your vacation!

Room Tip: The room on the 9th floor enables you to enjoy the dolphins in the ocean!
    • 3 of 5 bubbles