1,979 results
All reviews complimentary breakfast the breakfast area parking garage ocean front yogurt heated pool air conditioner each morning nice pool gulf view fitness center great place to stay beds were comfortable spring break we've stayed family vacation beach
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I came here for a conference in February 2016. The room I had offered an amazing view of the gulf and the while sand beaches. While I'm sure it's more crowded during warmer seasons, it felt like I had the beach to myself when I ventured out to get my toes in the sand.

The staff here was courteous and friendly. They made sure my stay was a good one.

Room tip: View of the Gulf from a higher floor.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HamptonOB, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear So_It_Goes_16,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. You picked the perfect time of year to visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

excellent location, clean and great beach, white sands, nice chair, great pool and tiki bar, I will recommend it, easy to walk around, great place , good parking lot, I will come back with my family and husband and friends, I recommended great decorations and beautiful lobby.i love all the colors very Caribbean stylt I love it

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOB, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear 467lisbetha,

I am happy to hear you had a great time while staying with us. I have shared all of your compliments with the staff. We all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

The service in the hotel was exceptional. Not only did I have a breathtaking view in my room, but everything was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and the environment was very relaxing. It made my getaway worth it!

Dear Jasmine O,

Thank you for all of these compliments. I will share them with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Very happy with everything about this hotel!! The beach was beautiful.. Breakfast very good... Fresh and yummy!! Staff was friendly and very helpful. The location is great too' very easy to get to wonderful restaurants and shops.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonOB, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear helenmP1705KX,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed everything during your stay. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Nice Hotel right on the beach. Friendly staff and very clean. Nice pool and very easy access to the beach. Great place to stay for a night or 2. A little pricey for a week long stay, in that case a condo would be a better choice.

Dear karenmU148WI,

Thank you for all of these awesome compliments. I have shared all of them with the staff. We hope to see you again soon.