“Awesome view”
Your View!
Sun sparkles on the ocean. Building from Beach, we are 4th floor on right.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your View!
Sun sparkles on the ocean.
Building from Beach, we are 4th floor on right.
Living area has flatscreen HDTV and game console
Sunrise from breakfast table!
Love that Blue water...  Only corner units have this window!
Panoramic View from the Sofa!
Fully stocked kitchen
Another kitchen view
Hall Mirror and dresser...
Balconcy view to East
Balcony view to west
Floorplan for the detail oriented...
Heated Pool
Sunrise view to east
View of pier at dawn
Surfers head home on beach in front of ES41
Sunset from beach in front of unit
Early morning, building reflected in tidal pool.
Catching Breakfast
Sunrise under pier
Sunrise beach view to west
Oh the water...
Great Blue Heron at Sunrise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trail6655...
“Awesome view”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved the condo. Beautiful view the location is perfect. The condo was just as pictured. Very cozy and was very clean. Janet was awesome to work with. We had a problem with the bedroom air not blowing cold and called Janet to let her know. It was fixed within the hour. Couldn't have ask for better service. Very affordable for a family on a budget. If you are looking for something ritzy keep looking. If you are looking for family friendly, very nice and clean this is the place for you. Close to everything but just far enough to get out of the busy area. The beach is beautiful and not over crowded the pool looks smaller then it really is(I think it is the shape). The down stairs closet is a plus. There are plenty of sand toys. We used the chairs and boogie boards (they could use a little updating but was still usable) Loved sitting out on the balcony. We saw several dolphins playing. The air-conditioning unit does put out heat on the balcony but was still nice to sit and relax watching the ocean. The only other thing is the toilet does sit a little low but that was no issue for us. My 15 year old granddaughter wants to live there. There were 6 of us ( four being teenagers) and we had no complaints from any of the kids about being cramped or uncomfortable. The king size bed was very comfortable. We had everything we needed and more. The washer and dryer are very handy. Remember to bring your own paper goods, soap, shampoo... Stores are close by if you need to run get extras. Moe's BBQ is excellent. We had a awesome vacation and didn't break the bank doing so. We will be back. Thank you Janet for helping us make memories that will last a lifetime.

9 Jul 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write! So glad you had a good stay and hope to have you back!
jreneelaw...
“Great condo with an awesome view”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our 1st family beach vacation. We loved it! The condo was cozy & comfy! Definitely will be back! The bed was super comfy but the toilet is too small

michele h
Monroe, Louisiana
“Not what I expected 😕”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

If this were a fishing camp, I would be more lenient on my review. However, staying in other condos in other areas, we were quite disappointed.

The biggest complaint we had was the cleanliness. Comforter in bedroom was stained and literally reeked of B.O.
Since a compact/stackable washer/dryer is in unit, I was able to wash it. Luckily the stains and smell came out, otherwise I would have driven into town and bought a new one!
My 21 year old daughter who is 4'11", could not sleep on small bunk beds in hall, so she pulled out the hideabed. Imagine our disgust when we found a dirty fitted sheet still on the mattress! Luckily, clean sheets were found and put on. Hideabed is. Dry thing with springs poking you in back. The sofa itself was FILTHY and covered in stains. We had to throw a sheet over it to sit on it!
King bed in bedroom was comfy. The furniture was also appealing and went with style of room.
The light from outside at night lit the bedroom up so we hung a comforter over the window so we could sleep.
Air conditioner in bedroom did NOT cool. Did we call anyone about it? No, we just dealt with it. Living area stayed cool.
Balcony was small, but accommodating for just 3 of us. Hard plastic patio table, 4 chairs and lounger. The air conditioner on balcony is too loud and too hot to enjoy. (Poor design, not unit owners fault). Upstairs unit steadily dripped water on us.
The bathroom is small, but was also fine for us. Towels were VERY small. Old fixtures. Toilet is VERY low to ground (noting in case you are elderly or have knee problems). We were fine and were laughing about it by the time we left!
Walls were in dire need of a fresh coat of paint.
The kitchen was well stocked with a variety of items. We brought eggs and bacon to cook for breakfast, but when I found skillets under stove and they had caked on food on them, we just went out to eat.
Floors were DISGUSTING. There was dried food on placemats. (I'm assuming owner is not aware of this)
There were plenty of board games, cards, Xbox, etc if you have little kids or teens, we did not use. Pieces were scattered.
Outside of condo building is older, but is maintained. We felt safe while there. Great view as it is literally ON the beach! Corner unit provided great view. Pool is small, but heated. Elevator is SLOW and I do mean slow! Lol
We took stairs most of time.
There are carts for carrying items to and from your room/vehicle at bottom of building by elevator. There is a fitness room, although we did not even look in there.
Outside closet has several items to use, although we just rented chairs on beach because the closet was in such disarray! We did see some toys, chairs, umbrella, etc.
The pier you see in pics is PRIVATE and only available to Four Seasons guests next door.
We rented this based on others reviews. Maybe I'm too picky, but I do expect clean.
I'm being honest as to help others make a decision.
I'll try and post pics if it will allow.

20 Oct 2016
Michelle, I am so sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I really wish you had called me so I could have addressed the issues you had. In the check in instructions, I ask that you call me if you feel the unit is not clean. I would have had the crew right back out. And I would have maintenance in for the AC unit. As you mentioned I have always had positive reviews and work very hard to address any concerns I am aware of. I have already contacted my cleaning service and sent them your review. They will be inspecting the unit today and re-cleaning as needed. And maintenance will be addressing the AC. Again, I am very sorry you did not have a good experience.
JLB_ATL
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented this unit for 4th of July week, had a great time!! We had planned to go to Mobile and New Orleans for a night but ended up staying at the condo the entire week, it was just so relaxing and we loved being right on the beach. We walked rather far up the beach and it seems our little section was comparatively less crowded and much cleaner than a lot of the others; it was great to have the beach chairs, umbrella, and boogie boards to use
during the week. We enjoyed many of the local restaurants, thanks to Janet's suggestions! The washer/dryer was very convenient for washing laundry in the middle of the week along with several washings of beach towels.
This is an older building but well maintained on the exterior. We found the unit to be a bit dated but overall it was perfect for our needs. After our return I reached out to the owner with some suggestions for quick updates/repairs and she was very receptive since she is only able to get there a few times a year. She was also very responsive when I emailed with questions prior to our trip. The rate is great and we really loved Orange Beach!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, steps to the beach!
Liked least: Unit is a bit dated.
Travelling group: Teenagers
28 Jul 2016
Thanks for taking the time to write! I love guests who give me detailed feedback, so I can work to improve the property and your experience! Hope to have you back :)
tmfieds96
Ranger, Georgia
“One of the Best times we have ever had”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The place was great. Awesome views and great atmosphere. We were looking for family friendly place and a smaller crowd. That is exactly what we got. It was a last minute booking and we were treated excellent. Very well equipped with extras to boot. Great stay all around and would love to come again in the near future. Highly recommended !!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, views and access to the beach
Liked least: The mattress on the sleeper sofa.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
7 Apr 2016
Thanks for taking the time to write! So glad you had a good stay and hope to have you back :)
jkcarr
Middletown, Indiana
“Nice Condo to stay in”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Very nice condo to stay in for our price range. Everything was as we expected. The owners of the condo were very friendly to work with getting it booked. Great view of the beach and easy access morning noon and night. It was located to many places we were able to walk to. Would rent from them again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing