“Perfect little place for lunch!!”
Review of Bravo Tacos

Bravo Tacos
Ranked #41 of 136 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect little place for lunch!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I love tacos! We stopped on the way home from golf and sat outside. We enjoyed the fresh salsa with our tacos and a beer! I thought it was great!

Visited April 2014

“Good tacos”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

The tacos were very good; surprisingly the fish was my favorite (out of chicken, chorizo, and fish). Call ahead to check hours; 9:00 (as listed online) was not the true closing time, on the day we visited they closed at 7.

“Awesome!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Best taco carnitas I have had in a long time. Will definitely be a milemarker stop!! Had great customer service and would recommend to everyone! !

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best all fresh food. ”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Ok I come from a area in Wisconsin with lot of Mexican food, but this is unlike any I have visited at home. All fresh nothing from a can. The best tacos I ever had. Tried several, fish, chicken, shrimp. Put this on your list when in orange beach!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Yum!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stopped in there just cause of trip advisor and all I can say is YUM!!! Glad for the help. Had the chicken tacos and hips and salsa. Will eat there again before we leave town.

• Visited March 2014