“Excellent Trip”

Orange Beach Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Orange Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The premier Sailing and Sunset charter company in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. Come see why we have so many wonderful reviews. Our trips are first rate and our visitors always have so much fun. Come visit today!
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Wife and I went on the sunset cruise. Everything was excellent. Captain Ryan did a great job. It was very relaxing. The boat is beautiful and in great shape. Its a must do and we'll do it again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

WOW Captain Ryan makes you feel like you have known him forever. It all starts when you talk to Melanie, best customer service you can ask for. We rescheduled our sunset cruise because of weather. We ended up taking a presunset cruise the next day. I had them pick up a meat and veggies tray with a lemon cake for my mother in law well worth the money. Ryan told me they went to 3 stores to find a lemon cake. That my friends is more customer service. The sailboat was killer just a nice relaxing evening. Really enjoyed our time with Ryan what a great guy. We bought t-shirts from him, eveytime I wear mine I hope someone asks me about it so I can tell them about THE GREAT CAPTAIN RYAN AND SAILOB!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My wife And I went on a two hour trip with our 3 and 7 year olds. They both loved it. Got to go out on the gulf for a while. Then cruised into the bay and saw two adult dolphins and a baby playing in front of us. Everyone had a great time.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went for a 2 hr trip and everything was perfect. Not too hot, a nice breeze and great company. Captain Ryan puts you at ease from the very start as he effortlessly maneuvers the vessel. You can relax and enjoy the coast from a different perspective. Will certainly put this on our do every year list.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My fiancé and I took my three children (9,7,6) on the sunset cruise. Beautiful boat and capt Ryan was awesome. None of the touristy type mumble very relaxing and set your own pace. If you haven't been on a sailboat you need to- you get more out of the ocean then some motor boat drowning out the waves----A MUST DO!!! Wonderful time we will def be back!!