“Great Delivery and Quality”
Review of China King

China King
Ranked #67 of 147 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I come down to this beach every year for a month for the past 7 yrs.

I used to go to a Different Chinese Restaurant, but the this year I went in for a take out menu and A large older white guy unlocked the door at 11 am opening time and another white younger kid was walking around in back, hmmmm.
I did some research and it seems the old owners sold the business.
So I decided to try China King...Glad I did, although I never have been to their restaurant (very limited seating), They delivered right to my condo room and very promptly.
Very nice over the phone taking orders and the food was very good as well.
Crisp Rangoon, crisp not soggy or greasy egg rolls.
Shrimp and chicken were ver good in every dish.
Pork fried rice was not the darker type, it was almost white with some pork bits in it, btw.

Very astisfied with the quality, quantity and price and delivery!!!

1  Thank SteveNet

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I ordered over the phone. The meal arrived within the hour. Everything was hot and tasted great. I would recommend if you are contemplating delivery.

1  Thank Tredogg
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We ordered over the phone - but you can also do it online. Our order was EXACTLY the way I ordered it! I did not want just straight white rice so they made it all fried rice- YUMMM! They brought it all the way up to our room!! &The food was AMAZING!! They were also thoughtful enough to included plastic forks, spoons, plates, a variety of sauces and fortune cookies! We saved their number for the next time we are in Orange Beach!

1  Thank reviewofmytime
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We always order from here when we eat Chinese food. They deliver to our house which is nice after working all day, the kiddos love it too. The portions are large and the prices are great. Never had a bad meal yet after ordering from there for over a year.

1  Thank Patty E
Reviewed 14 January 2013

As others have said, there are a few tables but most folks at the tables were waiting for their take out. We had eggrolls, shrimp egg rolls, Mongolian Beef, Mushroom Egg Foo Yung and Pork Chow Mein. Everything was delicious, service was prompt and everything was very clean. We will go back. Love the gulf seafood, but once in a while a break is good and you can't go wrong here.

2  Thank ESOL