“Good, but busy.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We ordered take out the Saturday we arrived in Orange Beach. I picked up, and was told it would be 30 minutes, but it was more like 50. They were very busy, which is to be expected on a Saturday evening. The food was good, we just had pizza and bread sticks. They apologized for the wait and were very friendly. The price was reasonable compared to some of the other pizza places I called trying to get a delivery. Looked to be a very popular place.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Pizza was wonderful, hand made crust was light and airy. Staff were very personable and took time with each table. Certainly a do-over!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend went ate here our first night in Orange Beach. I would rate the pizza at fair. I ordered a personal size pepperoni with feta on wheat bread. I did like the alternatives in the kind of crust which the wheat crust were good..and not greasy when compared elsewhere. very little sauce on pizza which made it dry. However it was just down the road from our condo which made it convenient.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed the pizza but we didn't stay there. So we can't comment on the actual place but the pizza was good.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

With the mediocre reviews we were nervous about ordering....but we went and ordered at the restaurant and then brought it home immediately after it was done. We thought it was very good!