“Accomodated my son's food allergies!”
Review of EAT! Orange Beach - CLOSED

EAT! Orange Beach
Price range: US$13 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We are located on Canal Road across from the West entrance to the Wharf
North Carolina
“Accomodated my son's food allergies!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Today I want to take the time to write a lengthy and WELL DESERVED review of EAT! in Orange Beach, AL. First of all, they have gluten free options on their buffet (which is $10 per person). Second, I called ahead to make sure they had some options that were dairy free so I could bring my son who has some food allergies. The head chef told me on the phone, "Do not worry."
I arrived and informed the waitress that I had called ahead. She smiled, gave us drinks and went to get the chef. Five minutes later he brought Max out a HUGE plate with a grilled steak, a beautiful medley of fresh steamed veggies lightly salted, and hand cut slices of potatoes.
I was overwhelmed. I almost cried. I thanked him profusely, to which he replied he was not only happy to do it, but that they were one of the very few establishments in town that try very hard to accommodate those who have certain food allergies. In my opinion, he went over and beyond the call. The plate was gorgeous, and food was excellent! Max was WAS SO PROUD of his big boy plate.
I wanted to share this experience with you because I know many people struggle with where to go to eat because of food allergies. Look no further. GO TO EAT!! in Orange Beach. Call ahead to find out what they are serving on the buffet and let them know you are coming. Every day is a different menu. ENJOY!

3 Thank ryananderson

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best meal we've had all year”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

and the best buffet we've ever had...... and we have had them all,, cruise, Vegas, Boone's tavern- Berea, Ky, Orangery, Knoxville, Caribbean, Jamaica, Crystal Palace, Nassu on and on....
Don't let the out of the way location fool you and the buffet looks small but when you go thru the line your plate is overflowing and you'll go back for more..... Desserts are fabulous - close your eyes and your in a 4 star maybe even a 5 star restaurant... I have always hated okra but I ate 2 helping - staff very friendly and helpful - restaurant very clean I don't eat shrimp or catfish but wife said best she's ever had....... and for $22.00 with drink & tax what a deal........ The only thing I dislike is they are closed tomorrow and I'm going home on Monday morning - we'll be back for sure...

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious food for a great price”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Food was good deserts are to die for.went in for the country buffet was great home cooked food friendly service.they need more places like this.

“Will visit again!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We visited EAT based on reviews from tripadvisor plus we love buffets! We were surprised at how quant the place was. At first we were doubtful at the selection however once we went through the line our plate was full! Everything was delicious and really a great value with the crab legs being only $10 more. The service was very good also. The dessert (although we were stuffed) was worth the extra calories! We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bama Mom G
Drummonds, Tennessee
“A unique place!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It's not your "average" buffet. The owners have the expertise and potential to present a really great buffet experience. They catered our granddaughter's wedding and the quality of food was excellent. We have since been to their restaurant several times. It is a unique place and refreshing in that they feature better-than-usual buffet food. However, sometimes we have found the items to be overcooked or on the buffet line too long. I wish they would post their menu daily on FB, but it is kind of hit and miss. Locals love it and the price is great.

• Visited August 2013