“VIP Quality and Service! You certainly get what you pay for! EXCELLENT ALL around!!!”
Review of Turquoise Place

Turquoise Place
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Orange Beach
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The condo was so perfect- it was if we were the very first people to ever stay there. Housekeeping was SO ON TOP Of things 24/7. When you walk in the lobby you are greeted with BEAUTIFUL décor and the smell of fresh flowers! Amenities/Events planned for kids- AMAZING! they also have a kiosk you can rent movies from for free- it was perfect for everyone in my family!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in the tower that has the lazy river/ playground - esp if you have kids!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Angela D
Spectrum_Resorts, General Manager at Turquoise Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you back at Turquoise Place in the future!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I would advise anyone who wants a luxurious and fun vacation to stay at Turquoise Place Resort! They have a lazy river, indoor pool, outdoor pool for kids, a spa, several play areas for the kids, direct secure access to the beautiful beach, beautiful spacious condos, a hot tub on the balconys, you have to see it to believe it!

Room Tip: All of the condos are spectacular!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Terri L
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

You need to stay at Turquoise Place. The condo doesn't look like the surrounding buildings and certainly delivered a better vacation experience. My family rented a 4 bedroom condo for Spring Break through the on site management company Spectrum Resorts and they took care of everything for us. The onsite check in/out was very convenient. Staff was great. The condo was spotless and had everything we needed for a perfect vacation. Balcony had a grill and hot tub! Lots of activities for the kids. The only disappointment was that the new restaurant was under construction while there but is probably open by now. Highly recommend Turquoise if you want the finest Orange Beach has to offer!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ALGulfCoastJunkie
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Beautiful building & condo but as others have said on here there is a problem with the elevators! I can't imagine what it must be like during busy season, this needs addressed badly! Not to happy with the way the service man came into our condo unannounced one morning to service the hot tub. He did not use the door bell or even knock just came right on in, he reminded me that there is a clause in the rental agreement that there would be service personnel to check on hot tub & other items. Yes there is but they need to call 1st or at least use the door bell how rude!!! We were there 3 days before I finally got to use the parking pass they gave me, someone in another unit was parking their car in it, security kept telling me they would take care of it but never did. I finally left a note on the car telling them they were parked in the wrong spot (there was a sticker on it with their parking spot #). Its pretty simple, your parking spot number is the same as your unit # and it is clearly marked on the parking space. They wrote back on my note saying they were owners not renters, I took this as I own a condo here therefore I can do whatever I want. They did move it after the note. There is a large spot on the beach next to the east tower pool that holds runoff water it's so nasty & slimy, this is one of your views from balcony as well if you are located on the east side of the east tower. We tried laying by the pool a couple of extremely windy days but water was spilling from the roof (or somewhere from the building) onto everyone below. We tried another pool & the same thing was happening, no one could ever tell us what it was or where it was coming from. The condo it self (1205C) was beautiful & had everything you need & more in it, I have no complaints there!!!!!!! I probably won't ever stay at Turquoise Place again, for the price there are just too many things I found disappointing.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
14  Thank hogfanfromarkansas

First, I would like to personally apologize for the issues and poor service you received during your recent stay. We strive to always provide excellent customer service, and it’s disappointing when we fall short of that goal.

During times of high occupancy there are sometimes longer than usual waits for the elevators. I’m sorry you experienced this during your stay. I will address the issue you had with our hot tub service team member entering your rental unit unannounced. That is not the proper protocol, and I will ensure that this issue is corrected. I will also follow up with our condominium owners to remind everyone to be courteous to all guests and owners staying at Turquoise Place and to be mindful of parking in the proper locations. As for the water dripping from the balcony, at times when it is windier than usual the wind can blow the water out of the hot tubs on the balconies if they are not covered and cause some of the water to drip down from the balconies. Our team does their best to monitor this and clean up the water before it begins to drip from the balconies.

Again, I apologize that your vacation experience did not meet the standard that our guests expect and that we strive to provide. I hope that you will consider returning to Turquoise Place in the future so that we can provide a vacation experience that meets our standards.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

From the décor, furnishing, appliances to thoughtful "starter supplies", this unit was first class, as was the whole complex. Fitness facility, indoor pool, and lazy river (heated) were really used due to a cold front that came through a couple of days that we were there. I would highly recommend the leasing agency also...Stay at Joes! We will return!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank HotMimi
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Turquoise Place has a lot to offer. The 3-bedroom place we stayed was fabulous; spacious, high-end appliances, gas grill and hot tub on a very large deck overlooking the beautiful water. The beach, pools, tennis courts and many other amenities was exactly what we were looking for to relax and enjoy spending time together.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank RisingSons
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed in unit c2205 with my wife and 2 adolescent children on spring break for 4 nights. Easy check in and check out in the building if you rent via Spectrum Resorts as we did. There were staff who offered to help with luggage. The unit is very spacious. Kitchen is well equipped. Gas grill and private hot tub on the balcony. There is jacuzzi tub in master bathroom too but the water heater for the unit is not sufficient to fill it. The common areas are very nicely laid out and decorated. I was a bit disappointed in the gym. No attendant, no towels, and not a great selection of upper body resistance devices - but there are dumb bells. There are co ed steam room and sauna. There is no towel service by pools either.

I think most anyone looking to spend some time on orange beach would find this property appealing. A marina is close by ( under 3 miles) if you want to do some boating or fishing. I'm just nit picking a few things that keep me from giving it 5 stars overall.

• Stayed: April 2014