“Great!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place, best Italian food in orange beach. Salad dressing is to die for. Had veal piccata very tender perfect lemon caper sauce. My friend had spaghetti and meat balls it was perfect. If cra cra people would put everything in context they might understand. This is a consistent nice family restaurant at the beach!!' Always good very nice staff

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Food still good but service is terrible. Watched at least two other tables have problems and another newly seated table of four, simply left after being ignored for 15 minutes or so.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Decided to try this place for a second time because we had a bad experience there last summer. Sad to say it's not gotten better .Food overpriced and certainly not authentic Italian :( The seafood in my pasta dish was smothered in cheese and there were very few shrimp. My husband's spaghetti tasted like it was from pizza hut's nothing special. Our kids had the pizza which was ok but a bit too doughy. The atmosphere of this restaurant seems confusing - half karaoke mixed in with a food court vibe. The female duo's music was entirely too loud and people were dancing in and around the guest tables. Weird. If my husband and I want to dance and sing we'll go to a bar. Won't be back. Needs a touch of class. Disappointing.

3  Thank smithtammie
Reviewed 25 July 2017

we were surprised at how nice and the food portions are very good and the food is awesome. the prices was very reasonable for the beach area,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I have a family of 6 and we didn't have to wait to be seated and everyone was so friendly!!! The bread and salad was amazing!! I had the seafood Alfredo and it was delicious!!!