“Good food, great service”

Bubba's Seafood House
Ranked #48 of 152 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I got the make your own with crab cakes, fried shrimp and fried scallops. My son got the 3 pounds of crab. My plate came with a house dip that tasted like remoulade with a little horseradish. I liked it. Overall very good but I was underwhelmed with the crab cakes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I got a to go order of fish and chips. The bartender was very nice and prepared my to go order very well. The food was delicious.

1  Thank davidpG7188HU
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was pumped about this place based off of reviews, but left sadly disappointed.

The food was not even gas station quality, which was even more upsetting based on the price.

The fish was too too too salty, and the rest of the food was of the cheapest frozen food variety.

I wish I could say the service was better, but sadly it was not.

Awful, just awful. The only reason I’m giving two stars is because of the kids area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was across from our condo a little ways...not on my list of eateries for vacation at all but my husband wined the entire trip he bet Bubbas was good because of the name. Man he sure would like to eat at Bubbas . So guess what my son's said mom we got to eat at Bubbas .Turns out he is right, great sea food very fresh . Oysters on half shell are awesome. The service was excellent for such a large group. Great way to end a vacation

1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with family for dinner. Service was good. Food was great. Definitely be back when in town. Great location. They have sandbox for kids to play while waiting for table. Food came out pretty fast.

Been to Bubba's Seafood House? Share your experiences!