“Melt in your mouth steaks!!!!!”

Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 143 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Melt in your mouth steaks!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Our first trip to Diamond JIm's was a great surprise with excellent results. The atmosphere was was homey and very friendly. We were greeted as we walked in the door and seated just as quickly. Our waitress greeted us just as fast and answered all of our questions with ease. My wife and I ordered the ribeye steaks with salads and baked potatoes. Our steaks were cooked to perfection within 15 minutes. The steaks were large. Our waitress checked on us regularly and our tea glasses were never half empty. Our two salads and baked potatoes were also perfect.
We will be visiting our new steak place two or three times during the next three weeks.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cheryl Y

Collierville, TN
“Second Try”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had a terrible experience at Diamond Jim's on our first visit, our first night in Orange Beach. We promised the manager we would give it another try, but frankly we were reluctant to do so. But on our last night we went back, and what a difference! We did have what was probably the best steak I have ever eaten. The server was attentive, and the manager even remembered us and brought us some caramel cake. This will be on our list of favorite restaurants. However, we won't go when it is crowded. I still do not understand a steak house running out of steak on a weekend when a festival is in town. That seems like poor planning and/or poor management.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank teachme3244
Ruston,La
“A must when on the coast.”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

What an incredible complete dining experience. From the warm welcome till the bus boy began to clear the table, all I can say is WOW. My ribeye steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked a nice pink medium. Hats off to the cook. My wife had the filet and hers was served perfectly cooked and seasoned also. When She split her baked potato open it was steaming and soft through out. My sides were baked beans and twice baked potato. Which both passed my taste test. OMG the steak was incredible. Nice tasty and juicy. If you want an unpretentious laid back meal this is the place to go. Our server was soo attentative to our needs. The people here truly care about their customers and the product they turn out. If this is not a must go place on any trip to the coast, you need to get medical help immediately. The clientele is from nice upper class retirees to families in jeans and t-shirts. Fortune 500 to bikers are welcome here.

1 Thank criminalpatrol
Livingston, Alabama, United States
“Outstanding charcoal steaks”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

If you want to eat the best steak ever, go to Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse in Orange Beach. The original restaurant is in Livingston, Alabama where it all started; this one is packed full of deer hunters during season telling tales and stories of that big buck that got away, etc. or even knocked down with the first shot. Well, you know how tall tales are spun. But these two steak houses offer up the most tender, natural tasting steak that will keep you coming back for more. Can't really say what cut of beef is the best, so try them all; and make sure you top it off with a slice of Mrs. Donna's caramel cake.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank wechbe
“My new favorite place”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Went it for a few drinks at happy hour and got much more than that. I set at the bar and ordered a bloody mary. The bartender was such a joy to talk with and the drinks were equally as good. I asked what was the best thing on the menu. Her response was the steaks, of course!! So i took her advice and ordered the king cut with twice potatoes and baked beans. Needless to say i couldnt eat it all because portions were so big. So worth the money!! I will definitely be back. Keep up the good work mr. Jim and mrs donna!!!

• Visited November 2013