“UH-MAZING!!!”

Diamond Jim's and Mrs. Donna's Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 135 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cantonment, Florida
“UH-MAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Me & my father in law had filet & husband had ribeye. It was literally mouth watering!!! Tender, tender, tender! We all declared it's the best steak we've had. We got crab claws for appetizer but then brother in law & mother in law thought they were so good they ordered them for their meal. We plan to come back here each trip to the timeshare!

1 Thank Kelebele

“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My friends ordered steaks and I ordered the fried oysters. Very slow service. The steaks looked great. Baked potatoes were barely done. The oysters were plain at best. No chance that I will go back there.

2 Thank Ben V
Alabama
“Beware of the $8.00 plate charge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The looks from the outside make you think twice but the reviews were very good so we took a chance. The steaks were very good but I did not like having to pay an $8.00 service charge to share a steak. My wife and I can not eat that much and we always share a plate. I did not like the idea when you pay almost $30.00 for a steak with 2 sides that you have to pay an additional $8.00 to share. I do want to point out that the $8.00 did cover 2 additional sides but if you can not eat the first why would you need an additional set of sides.

2 Thank Mickey_slept_here
Foley, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have found our new favorite restaurant! We had been told by some friends about this place and how good the food was so we decided to give it a shot and boy are we glad we did! I had the ribeye steak and it was by far the best steak I have ever had!! My wife order the grilled shrimp and she loved it! We are locals and we will for sure be back and will recommend this place to everyone!!

1 Thank fishingguide01
“Best steak ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My hubby and i just found this place after living not too far from the area for 8 yrs.... we had the New Yorj strip and OMG! It is THE best steak we ever had. The service was great and we had our 13 yr old with us she ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and she said after the first bite "this is my new favorite place" we had such a great experience we just had to meet the man behind theses amazing dishes. Melt in your mouth goodness!

1 Thank rcann36