“OMG! Best steak!”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG! Best steak!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am from Texas where we eat a lot of beef- this is the best steak I have ever eaten! Like butter, it melts in your mouth! If in town, come by here!

1 Thank Jenblake

Dallas, Texas
“Couldn't make it to a table ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Is it fair to review by not having eaten the food? I say yes. The location is very strange. Little parking and not really even a parking lot. Then as you approach you have to fight past the smell from the dumpster which after the sign is the next physical structure you encounter. Once you enter the main door be sure to shut it behind you as the paper sign dictates! Then be bewildered as to what to do next as there is no obvious greeting station. If there is a body in the entry which also supports direct access to the one hole toilets you will be standing wondering what to do with yourself. Once you battle past near the bar you might then find the cashier whom I guess also serves as the hostess? There have to be enter managed facilities to eat. Good luck

2 Thank James D
“Best steak on the island HANDS DOWN!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Recommended by Seth, our parasailing captain. He didn't let us down! Best steak on the island or state! Great food, service, and price!

2 Thank Pam2rn
Sparta, Tennessee
“Find a better steak elsewhere”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We decided to eat at Diamond Jim's because I read many great reviews. The food is not worth the money. The steaks do not come in a small portion size for small appetites. I was able to share with my son for an $8 surcharge. We ordered their specialty side dish Twice baked potato casserole. It was over cooked. We all ordered our steaks medium and they came to to the table Well done. Go elsewhere for quality steaks.

3 Thank MermaidTeacher7
Union City, Tennessee
“Here's the Beef!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

After seafood, pork, & chicken throughout the week, we wrapped up our coastal dining at Diamond Jims. While I can't say like many reviewers it's the best steak I ever ate it's definitely in the Top 5! Wife & I shared the King Cut Ribeye and paid the extra $8.00 for 2 extra sides. Excellent choice for the two of us. Other family members had filets that were great as well. Twice baked potato casserole is a must as a side. Plus get a piece of Ms. Donna's Caramel Pie even if you have to take it home. Yummy!

Visited July 2014