“Great Breakfast!”

YaYa's Country Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Just tried Yayas on Friday morning....I had the pancakes and sausage and OJ, hubby had eggs and sausage and OJ...it was wonderful...loved the cafe' atmosphere, neat and tidy place with quick service. We missed the crowd, it was around 7...we got there at 8...very quiet and peaceful. I'm sure lunch was just as good, but I was on the beach and didn't come in (or go out for lunch)...Try it, I know you'll love it!

1  Thank Cathi C

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I like to get a butter biscuit and put syrup on it. It goes perfect with a cold glass of milk. This breakfast costs $2.75. What a deal!
The pancakes and french toast are good as well. They open 7:00 Monday- Friday for breakfast.
My mom likes to get the breakfast plate. It has 2 eggs, a meat, and biscuit or toast. It costs $5.50.

2  Thank Lauren Q
Mic P, General Manager at YaYa's Country Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you for visiting Ya Ya's Country Café! We hope you will come back again.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Im local and eat hear as often as possible. Its consistantly good food and excellent service. You get so much food for such a low price and its real home cookin. Love this place!

2  Thank imafoodlover67