“Don't Miss”

Cuisines: Cafe
Berlin, Wisconsin
“Don't Miss”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Quite by chance we overheard a group talking about their experience and they highly suggested we try YaYa's so we did. WOW! The best homemade meal I have since do don't remember when. Menu is short and sweet and add in the salad bar one can't go wrong. Service is fantastic and then they bring the desert which absolutely tops off a very delicious meal. Great food, great service, and a very affordable price. It would be a weekly stop if we lived.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank foodhunter59703

Evansville, Indiana
“Breakfast At Yaya's”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We ate breakfast for less than $14.00 and it was good! We've been paying closer to $30.00 at the other places. The 2 ladies working were busy getting the lunch food ready, but the service was fast and the food was good and hot. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon and coffee. When you go in, you get your own coffee and silverware up front. I didn't mind that as no one can usually keep my coffee cup full. It was not busy and that worries me for them because they are friendly and offer a good meal for a reasonable cost. I hope that they are still here next year when we come to OBA. And the lunch menu looked and smelled heavenly. The place was clean.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AliceTony
Madison, Wisconsin
“I will be back soon”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I am new to Orange Beach and I am glad I found Ya Ya`s. The food is good, the staff is friendly and it is just like sitting down to a home cooked meal. I had the turkey with one side and the salad bar. I really appreciate the large variety of items in the salad bar.

Visited January 2014
Orange Beach, AL
“Great Country Cooking in Orange Beach, AL”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

If you want superb country cooking of a meat and three vegetables then visit YaYa's Country Cafe in Orange Beach. At YaYa's there are no fried foods. There is not a fryer in the kitchen. The food is superb and the serving size is very generous. So bring a big appetite when you visit and you will not leave hungry.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank jerjohns
Perdido Key, Florida
“Country Cooking...”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Very good lunch - typical southern fare with fried chicken, greens, cornbread - good value and convenient for lunch.

• Visited October 2013