“Nice little spot overlooking the marina”
Review of Cafe Grazie - CLOSED

Cafe Grazie
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: SEAFOOD ITALIAN STYLE Cafe Grazie opened at SanRoc Cay in 1999 with a plan to bring authentic Italian cuisine and fresh Gulf seafood to Orange Beach. The locals noticed, and we quickly established ourselves as one of the most beloved Italian restaurants along the Gulf Coast. We take tremendous pride in our food, which is why we make all of our sauces from scratch and bring in fresh seafood daily. So sit back, relax, and enjoy our authentic cuisine and spectacular view! Feel free to use our CALL AHEAD SEATING.
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Italian food done pretty good at this nice little spot. Caring waiter..
BUT please serve the ladies first. Chicken parm vg but not great...not pounded thin as I am used to, but still good. Eggplant parm also vg. Superb bread with garlic/cheese/oil combo. A little light on the quantity of side pasta...I can never understand this...pasta is cheap.
All in all, very good with a nice location.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We come to orange beach at least monthly and always go to the same places to eat. We wanted somewhere new and based on the trip advisor review we tried cafe Grazie. From the appetizers to the entrees, everything was absolutely wonderful. We will be back again and if you haven't been there then I promise you are missing out.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I grew up spending a lot of time in Orange Beach, and we ate at Café Grazie fairly often for years. It is consistently good...I used to love the bowtie chicken pasta! Hopefully I can go back one day soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The feel of this restaurant was very laid back and inviting. The setting has a view of the marina. The food was great and I recommend it to visitors for a dinner night out.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife ate here one night and absolutely loved the bread with fresh roasted garlic spread...we actually make it at home now. I had one of the pizzas which was great and my wife had pasta which was also awesome. Can't go wrong with this place if you're in the mood for Italian.