We stayed here the 2nd week of July. The Condo was BEAUTIFUL! We were on the 7th floor with a bay view. Having different pools was nice. We did not go to the beach by the resort and instead went eat at the hangout and went to that beach. I suggest bringing a soft ice chest to the pools because it is a bit far to go get a drink. Only down side was the kids swimming in the lazy river. Frustrating. Wish they had a life guard. Parking lot was confusing but was great because we were in a covered area. No problems with loud teens at all. They were very stern with security for this in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribe Resort vacation rentals in Orange Beach, Alabama are truly unlike any other. Located on over 30 pristine acres of a peninsula, Caribe Resort features the most amenities of any lodging on the island. Among Caribe Resort's luxury accommodations you will find an incredible array of pool space, along with stunning vistas of beach front sunsets. Our comforts are designed with fun in mind: over 40,000 sq. feet of pools, lazy river, tennis courts, saunas and steam rooms, game room, private beach cart service, five star restaurant, and much more. If you are looking for a unique vacation idea, our condo rentals provide a ticket to the most relaxing, picturesque, amenities-packed resort Gulf Shores and Orange Beach have to offer. Serving as both a family friendly hotel and honeymoon spot, Caribe Resort will provide an unforgettable vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Resort Orange Beach
- Caribe Hotel Orange Beach