“Very comfortable stay.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of White Caps 1404

Outdoor Pool
Kiddie Pool
Tennis Court
24900 Perdido Beach Blvd
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TIMEJR
Beaumont, Texas
“Very comfortable stay.”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Let me start off by saying I would've given this 5 stars had everything in the room not be soaking wet when we checked in from just being cleaned, but at least I know it was clean. That being said it worked out ok, Youngs Suncoast made it right. We went to dinner and turned the fans on high and ac down and by the time we got back everything was pretty dry. Also, I will not book through Tripadvisor again I will call Youngs Suncoast directly the original room I booked ended up being double booked and thats how I ended up with a room that was just shampooed. Only other thing was that some of the dishes in the kitchen were filthy so we went ahead and washed everything before we used it. My wife and I stayed in the room with 2 beds and our 3 yr old slept in the other. I was very pleased with the comfort of the bed I have back problems and still slept great. It was quiet and the view was awesome. I would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How comfortable the bed was.
Liked least: The place being wet when we checked in.
Travelling group: Other
Families with young children Large groups
20 Oct 2016
So glad we were able to make things right for you and you had a great stay. We appreciate you taking time to leave a review.
kpage2016
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Worst condo ever stayed in.”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented the condo for Memorial weekend but also decided to arrive early checked in on Thur. Youngs charged me more than rate quoted for additional night. I was told I would receive credit on overage back on 5/13 when I made reservation still have not received...Condo was nasty bed linen and sofa had food and comforter had something brown all over it hair all over the condo & dirty Qtips it was nasty. Gum on the arm of patio furniture.I spent two days of my vacation dealing with housekeeping issues and maintenance due to commode backing up all the time. After housekeeping came first time they left the mattress cover off of bed when I requested for another one sent wrong size. Housekeeping was a joke. When maintenance arrived they even took pictures of the condition of condo. I was refunded the cleaning fee and was told I would also receive a $200 credit for inconvenience as of date of today I have only been credit $100 for inconvenience . I paid almost $2000 to rent condo and they pay me a $100 for inconvenience that is wrong for what i had to deal with plus buying extra linen because of housekeeping errors and I have never received the credit for overcharge for night rate. I missed out on memories with my family dealing with issues that was uncalled for I believe I should of been refunded more than I was or at least receive what I was promised. I had to go buy additional linens and cleaning supplies just to stay and family ended up leaving early. This Condo was Nasty.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at White Caps. Your reviews assist in ensuring that our units, and employees meet our guests expectations. White Caps is a wonderful property, with great amenities including an Indoor, and Outdoor pool, Children’s pool, Fitness room, Sauna, and BBQ Grills, and that is just the complex! The unit itself has been refurnished just this past year with new window treatments, new sofa sleeper for the living room, new bedding, and other aesthetic accessories. Enjoy the amazing view of the beach from the private balcony. I am so sorry to hear that you found problems upon your arrival, but I am happy to see that we were able to address all of your concerns immediately so that you were able to enjoy your vacation. Young’s Suncoast wants to be sure all of our guests have a great vacation and come back year after year to make lasting memories.
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Bob8135
Evansville, Indiana
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Great view. King bed in MR, (2) Queens in BR#1 & (1) Queen in BR#2. Didn't have a pizza cutter :( Elevators (2 of them) were extremely slow, 30 seconds from 1st floor to 14th floor. (I know, because I could play the entire Jeopardy theme on my phone)
Beach was no fault of the owners, but had plastic bottles and litter all over. Even saw a group of mid 30 women take their glass beer bottles on the beach. (Guess they thought they were so perfect that there would be no way they would break one. Thank god, they didn't)
Went with family, wife, 15yr old niece, sister and her daughter (my 18 yr old niece). Everyone had plenty of room.
We had a good time and when needing a 3BR condo, will definitely consider this unit again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: 2 Queen size beds in one spare bedroom & 1 Queen in other spare bedroom.
Liked least: No pizza cutter
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
21 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review, we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing