“My vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony Balcony View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Balcony
Balcony View
Balcony view of Perdido Pass
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nomad8023...
“My vacation”
Reviewed 23 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I so enjoyed my stay I loved the view the pool and accommodations the Phoenix offered my room was beautiful and very comfortable I will stay here again very soon thank you your hospitality

Lynda S
“August at the beach.”
Reviewed 18 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The location was wonderful. Most people had probably gone home to get ready for school. We had the beach to ourselves, Loved early morning walks and sitting under a rented umbrella reading a book. We ate in a different restaurant every night. Other conveniences were very close. The staff was friendly and courteous.
I did have to buy a soft bed pillow as those provided were too hard. My husband liked the firmness of the bed more than I did. But it was okay. I did stub my toe twice on the low foot board but did become more aware of it. The ice maker was startling the first night but we got used to that too.
Over all we had a good time!

Doug T
“Vacation”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Absolutely wonderful. Condo was spotless and tastefully decorated and well equipped. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Ashlybenn...
San Antonio, Texas
“Lovely Rental”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Spent about 5 nights at this rental for our family holiday. Very clean and decorated very lovely. Great location. Had zero issues. Would defiantly love to visit again one day. Over all great experience! Thank you!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing