The staff were very nice and Raven at the front desk remembered our family. She was helpful with suggestions and patient with my son. Other staff were helpful with our needs and questions. I did have issues with our beds. They appear to be on the old side for a Hilton Property. I was grateful to get back home for that reason. We enjoyed the breakfast but confused on the pricing.
Once they charged the kids adult pricing and the next bill was for two child's breakfast. Then I read in another review Kid's eat free. So what's the real price? The beach was great and the area is still fairly close to busier areas. The noise level was not bad for a family friendly hotel.
Enjoyable, but please get new beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you walk into our lush lobby – decorated in shades of green, with breezy curtains and paper lanterns that look as if they could float into the sunny summer sky, you’ll discover why our guests return to Orange Beach again and again. Our focus is on your family, and giving you everything you need to create unforgettable memories, from our convenient setting to our luxurious pools and hot tubs, comfortable rooms and hospitable service 24 hours a day. We’re committed to making your Orange Beach vacation one to remember, so be sure to introduce yourself and ask for anything you need to make your stay better. Our spectacular views and convenient location near Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama, also make our beachfront hotel a perfect place to host weddings, reunions or corporate events. We offer equipment rentals and complimentary amenities to maximize your meeting. With hot, made-to-order breakfast and limited lunch from our Garden Grille Cafe, a lobby bar and poolside tiki bar, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business and fitness centers – not to mention that view – there’s really no reason to leave our Orange Beach Alabama hotel. But if you decide to get out, we’re centrally located near dining, entertainment, shopping and watersports. You can try anything from parasailing to paddle boarding just outside our doors. We want to help you get to know Orange Beach and fall in love with this remarkable destination for business and leisure travel. So tell us what you like to do, and we’ll tell you where to find it. We’re located near major local attractions in Gulf Shores, Alabama and Orange Beach, Alabama including Tanger Outlet Mall, The Wharf at Orange Beach, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park and Gulf Islands National Seashore. A garden’s path can take you anywhere. Start here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront Hotel Orange Beach
- Hilton Orange Beach
- Hilton Garden Beachfront Inn Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Orange Beach Hilton