Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$273
Doubletree.com
US$192
US$163
SleepInn
Perdido Beach Resort(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$180
Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$202
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$177
HIExpress.com
Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$236
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$168
Best Western Premier, The Tides Hotel(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$182
Travelocity
SpringHill Suites Orange Beach at The Wharf(Orange Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
Pelican Pointe(Orange Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,395 results
All reviewsfront deskpool sidemaintenance staffhot tuboff seasonstaff was very friendly and helpfulgulf shoresgreat place to staynice poolocean viewspring breakhgilobbybeachbalconytikialabama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The service was good, and the accommodations were average; however, the jacuzzi was down the entire time and they ran out of regular coffee in the room. Was NOT a happy camper on that one. But overall, it was a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Wanda M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations and that there were a few issues during your stay with us. Unfortunately the heater went out on our indoor spa and we are having unexpected difficulties getting it fixed. Thank you for bringing up the issue with regular coffee, we have addressed this with our team to make sure that we have an ample amount for our guests to use. We hope to welcome you back to stay with us the next time that you are in the area. Thanks again and we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

As noted in other TripAdvisor reviews, once you enter the lobby, the atmosphere and scent is very welcoming. We arrived late but front desk service was excellent, professional and fast. We used enjoyed the pool and using the Tiki bar that was enrobed with great guitar music during their happy hour (2-6 pm). The beach is immediately available from the back of the hotel from which my wife and I greated the morning sun and evening dusk. Notably, the breakfast in the hotel is not to be missed. The service is top-tier and the made-to-order omelets and waffles were excellent and made by exceptional attentive chefs. This Hilton Inn served as our center-point for all of our excursions in the shore area. Its location is so good that we will use this same hotel, again. Would, unhesitantly, recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great family welcome, be on the Gulf shore, and just RELAX. Kudos to all that we met there.

Room Tip: Ask! Truly, that simple.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kieran1515

Kieran1515,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and I will share your compliments with the rest of our team! I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities and enjoyed our live music that was beside our pool and tiki bar. Thank you for choosing us for your beach getaway and we appreciate your recommendation! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The place is close to everything. The rooms were clean and my customer service with Nicole has been out of this world. She has been coordinating everything for my wedding guest to stay here, awesome girl. There was some reno going on but it didn't cause a problem with our stay. The lobby is beautiful. Lartigues is across the street and they have the best steamed shrimp you can get. Just wish the breakfast was continental. Other than that I would recommend this place to anyone and ask for Nicole.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Teresa D

sunshine699092,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with our hotel and with allowing us to host your wedding guests! I am happy to hear that you had a great time with us during your visit. I will pass your compliments along to Nicole and the rest of our team. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to hosting your wedding guests in September!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The housekeeping staff kept this from being rated average. They were exceptionally friendly. Price was a little high for a hotel. I had rather stayed in a condo for the rate we paid. If the desk staff had paid more attention to us I would have marked exceptional service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Richard H,

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and had great service from our housekeeping department. I will pass along your compliments to them! I do apologize about the service you received from our front desk staff, and we will address your comments and concerns at our next managers meeting. Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back the next time that you are in the Gulf Shores or Orange Beach area!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was very satisfied with this hotel and could stay here again. One thing that caught my attention was the wonderful smell of the lobby area. It was like a fresh light scent of coconut. Very clean hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

rhondas274,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great time and I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our staff! We try to keep a "beachy" look and feel throughout our hotel and I am glad that you enjoyed the scents in the lobby area.
Thank you again for your sharing your recent experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time that you are in the area!