1,495 results
All reviews front desk beach front beachfront room maintenance staff pool area hot tub off season beach view gulf shores nice pool great beach staff was very friendly and helpful spring break hgi lobby liz balcony
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

For what was charged for this room, I feel it was sorely lacking...... the rooms are tiny.. the view was so not what I expected. Did I mention I paid almost $300 for this room. The best feature offered was the lobby area... it was breathtaking...... this is petty but the remote didn't work for the 32 inch television.... I stayed on the fifth floor and I was happy to be in Ocean Beach but room was a total disappointment

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

This has been the best stay ever!!!!! The hotel staff is awesome they treat you like family. Me and my crew will definitely be coming back!!!!!!!Book here don't delay. The rooms were really clean and so were the pools and common area. The balcony view was amazing we couldn't ask for a better hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank garry m
Nicole D, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Ashley M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that you had the "best stay ever" with us and that you were able to enjoy a few of our amenities as well. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to the rest of our team as well. We recognize that you have a choice in where you stay, and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next beach getaway! Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I haven't stayed at this property in years and truthfully, I expected it to be a little run down and rough around the edges, due to its age. I was wrong!!! The room is spacious and the bed is really comfortable. The breakfast each morning has been great. Fresh fruit, omelets and bacon. The pool and hot tub are nice and the location on the beach could not be better. It is a bargain for all that you get. I will be back.

Room Tip: Room 410 has a view of the pool and the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

bamaboy8,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide a great and memorable experience. I will pass your compliments along to the rest of our team as well. We recognize that you have a choice in where you stay, and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next beach getaway!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I was supposed to vacation at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach the week of April 3, because of an unfortunate event, I had to reschedule. I was nervous about doing so, the manager at Hilton Garden Inn, SKY MCGOOWIN made the transition easy, flawless and calmed all fears I had. We have stayed here before and loved it!! After working with SKY on my reservation, I will never consider another hotel!!! A must stay if you plan on going to Orange Beach!! Tell SKY that Jennifer sent you!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

jwalden2016,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that Skye was able to go above and beyond your expectations. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to welcoming you on your next stay. We recognize that you have a choice in where you stay.... so we'll go the extra mile to make you feel at home. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach. We look forward to seeing you again on your next beach getaway!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Bed was horrible and pillows were worse. Pool bar was closed even though they always promote the pool bar. The bed was hard. The pillows did not soften up when you layed on them so it was horrible. Was there previously and it was ok. Must have been a fluke.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

troyw1404,

I want to start by thanking you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay, feedback is very valuable to us. I do apologize that you did have have a great stay with us. We strive to ensure each guest stay is a pleasant one. I have met with staff members and shared the feedback you provided, they as I were very disappointed that the stay did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, we were working on our tiki bar, but we do have our indoor bar open for our guests to enjoy. We hope you may gives us another opportunity to welcome you again should you return to the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach area.