“Beach Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
 Spacious  kitchen.  New Granite, Tile and back splash
Kitchen. Beautiful granite and backsplash. Kuerig coffee maker and fully equipped kitchen Panoramic view from balcony April 2018
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Panoramic view from balcony April 2018
View to the left. Nice Grassy area for kids to play.
Balcony view October 2017
construction will be complete by Spring 2018
Living room. New queen sleeper sofa 2018 Memory foam mattress available
New granite counter tops, back splash, and kitchen tile.  Bar seating in Kitchen.
Beach Decor.
Nice updated dining area open concept into Kitchen
Master bedroom (new coverlet)
Master bedroom Queen size bed.
View from Master as of July 2017.  View will be partial beginning  mid August 2017
Master Bathroom En suite.
New granite and Tile Dec 2016
Master shower tub/shower combo,  with blow dryer
2nd bedroom. Queen bed. Starfish theme
Fresh paint, new base boards and new doors
New granite and fresh paint
Seascape Condo Building
33 units. Parking under building with elevator and luggage carts
Large pool (sorry not heated)
New baseboards
new doors
Beach chairs provided for guests. less to pack
Sand toys and umbrella available for guests.
boogie boards and beach towels provided  for guests.
SUNRISE NEAR SEASCAPE
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN THE WORLD.  ( I USED TO LIVE IN HAWAII AND CALIFORNIA)
Orange Beach Favorites
Beach chair rentals available / Service Ask for details
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kerriedar...
Russellville, Arkansas
“Beach Getaway”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very nice condo for the price. It's just a few steps from the beach. The condo comes equipped with everything you will need for your stay. There's beach toys, boogie boards, umbrellas, chairs, etc all for you to use. There is an elevator and luggage carts to help with your bags.The owner is very quick to respond to any question you may have. She made contact with me within a few hours of our booking and kept in contact until our trip was over. Would definitely recommended this condo to anyone looking to stay at Orange Beach.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Management Response
17 Jun 2017
Thank you for your feedback. Renters are suppose to take care of the barbecue area. Unfortunately they do not. I will present this review to the board and hopefully we can get it cleaned up.
ThAnk you.
Sallie
Amie C
“Perfectly relaxing!!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a wonderful getaway for New Years Eve. Everything was perfect. The location was perfect and the views from the balcony were breathtaking. The condo was really clean and welcoming and I would definitely stay again.

NashLady9...
Nashville, Tennessee
“You can't go wrong”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a wonderful mini vacation. Hubby and I traveled from Nashville to Orange Beach for the first time. The owner could not have been more accommodating and gracious. She responded promptly to all of our inquiries. The unit was plenty big for my husband and me. I have a silly smell test that I apply once I walk into a condo or hotel room. (I know). This placed passed with flying colors. It was very clear though a little dated. The owner supplied all of the "beach needs" we usually bring when we drive ( beach towels, chairs and a cooler!). The weather was spectacular so we spent a lot of time on the beach. The view of the beach was direct, but it was just a little farther back than we would have liked. Having said that, the sand was just 20 steps away. We loved this placed and can't thank the owner enough for all she did to make our stay wonderful.

Tj V
“Week away and a beautiful wedding. What a place, WE WILL USE AGIAN”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We are from St. Louis Missouri. And this was the first time in over 13 years that I took a vacation/marriage. It is a 11+ hour drive for us. So we decided on staying at least a week in Orange Beach. So we started looking, that was a little over whelming but very worth it. There are so many to look at and pick from at the time we wanted. What got me was the view from the deck (where we had breakfast every morning) was awesome. Also, the fact that the owner called me with in 24 hours of me submitting my info. She was very friendly and excited for us.
Which made me very comfortable making my decision.
As for the with my new wife and her two teenagers it was amazing. The condo had enough room for us to be comfortable for a week. Outside of the condos on top of the beach, we had the best view and about a 40 yard walk to the beach. We are so pleased with the condo and Orange Beach that we are going to make it a yearly trip. Outside of the wedding evening, we did something everyday (with 2 teenagers 15 girl, 14 boy). My wife and I got up every day at 5:30 am, to walk down to the beach and watch the sun rise and listen to the quite sounds of the ocean.
One of the best weeks of my life. And great memories/photos to last for ever.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Lisa E
Monroe, Louisiana
“Relaxing in a great location!”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

It has been a long time since I had a "real" vacation, and now I have found a place that I want to visit again and again. This condo had everything we needed. We especially enjoyed the large balcony and spent most of our time sitting outside, enjoying the view of the gulf and the sound of the waves rolling in. It was so nice to have a full kitchen, too. We made a trip to the Walmart Neighborhood Market the day we arrived. It is less than a mile away. We prepared all of our meals, although we were within walking distance of several restaurants. The condo is only about 3-5 miles from the famous Flora-Bama bar, and is centrally located to many of the island's attractions. It is an easy walk down to the beach..the walkway was just steps away from the elevator. The owner was very friendly and we emailed one another several times before we left. They keep beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards and all sorts of beach toys in a closet. There were also coolers, so leave yours at home! It was very quiet this time of year, and the balcony was private. The units are somewhat staggered so that you really don't see your neighbors, although the few that we did see were very friendly, telling us that they had stayed at Seascape several times before. After staying there, I will never want to stay in a hotel on the beach again! It just felt like our own little home while we were there, and we left all our worries behind for five days. Definitely going to book this unit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Cleaning up the kitchen..but I never like that anyway! Really, no complaints!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing