“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have been impressed with this place, mainly because the staff go well out of their way to make my stay pleasant. This is the second time I have stayed here since it was so nice. From the front desk to the lady that cleans my room, they all treated me so pleasantly and went out of their way to do extra. I found the rooms clean. The breakfast was a notch better than what most hotels that provide and there was a free beer/wine/soft drinks and food on Tues. and Wed. night. I have to come to this area again in a few months and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear birdertravelere,

Thanks so much for sharing your great comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments.We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have never stayed anywhere and been treated with such disrespect. From the moment we arrived as a large group of 12 families we were all treated poorly and made to feel very uncomfortable and unwelcome . I always seek out Hampton Inns when traveling and have never had a bad experience until this . VERY upset with service and treatment of this hotel and its management !

• Stayed: July 2013
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Basedballmomx2,

I’m sorry we did not provide you with a great experience during your recent stay on hope you will accept my sincerest apologies. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the hotel. I assure you that this is not typical of our hotel and I am very concerned with our staff performance. Your comments will help us to improve the overall experience for our current and future guests. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again, so that you may see that your experience was the exception rather than the rule.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very noisy from room directly above. Sounded like a budget apartment where you can hear every footstep and moving chairs among other sounds. Floors creaked and squeked. Breakfast bar very good as always. Staff friendly and helpful. Business center was warm. Need to improve airflow and provide cooler temperature.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear Gary L,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your recent experience here. I'm sorry for the disturbances and discomfort you encountered and hope you will accept my apologies. We appreciate your compliments about the service we provide and hope you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I have never been treated like a dog until my stay at this hotel. Was told I could check in at 1 due to baseball tournent. Front desk clerk was the most hateful I have encountered then I ask to swap dirty towels for clean and you would have thought I wanted a million dollars. I will never stay at this hotel again! Steve clear of the rude and hateful staff!! When I said something to the manager it didn't bother him one bit how rude his staff was. I will be contacting the owner if this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank my2boysloveball

Dear my2boysloveball,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your anger and disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry that this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up so that this behavior does not continue or recur.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We have stayed here a few times on our travels and find that it's very nice. The hotel is fresh, and clean. The desk people are friendly & helpful! The area is nice & good places to eat...Garfrericks, I highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear William W,

Thanks for relying on us to fulfill your lodging needs here in Oxford. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a great stay and appreciate your kind remarks. Garfrerick's is a terrific restaurant and one of our favorites, too. We look forward to serving you here again on future visits.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Love location of this hotel. Convenient to interstate and close to shopping and various restaurants, some within walking distance. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Appreciate the ample towels provided and the numerous electrical outlets throughout the room and lobby.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear julieroadhouse,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and 5 star rating of our hotel. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can serve you here again.

Hampton Inn & Suites Anniston Oxford

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We spend 1 night here, this was a great stop after driving almost 9 hrs. Check in was quick, the staff was super nice, the room was great. The room we got was a small suite on the 1st floor. The A/C worked great. Breakfast was very nice.

1  Thank firebear1961
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear firebear1961,

Thanks for your great review and 5 star rating! We're thrilled to know you like what and how we do things here and hope you will stop and stay with us again.

Hampton Inn & Suites Oxford

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hilton Garden Inn Oxford/Anniston
#1 of 4 in Anniston
Comfort Suites Oxford
Comfort Suites Oxford
#7 of 18 in Oxford

Been to Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston? Share your experiences!