“Excellent stay”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
salisbury, United States
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Always enjoy Hampton Inn stays. This one had very clean rooms, breakfast was very good. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Made sure that everything was satisfactory. Would absolutely recommend this location. Very close to may good places to eat within walking distance..

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Dear William G,

Thanks for making your very first TA review about your recent stay with us, and for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope we can serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Clermont, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The rooms were efficiently designed and extremely comfortable. The wifi in the rooms was easy to access and provided a fast connection. Although the hotel was full, the rooms were quiet and the service fast and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear Tamera R,

Thanks so much for posting your comments and 5 star rating. We value your business and feedback and hope you will be our guest again soon.

Guthrie, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Always a clean room. Price varies a lot on internet. I have checked early in the day and much higher later the same day. Breakfast always super busy. Pillows could be better so bring your own inside. Pet friendly and nice King suites. Staff usually friendly and helpful though a few times have been slow to respond to housekeeping or maintainance issue. Always helpful if special room request like not near ice machine or elevator. Overall we have stayed here several times and would come back.

• Stayed July 2013
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 28 July 2013
Dear Laurie M,

Thank you for your many visits and for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and apologize for the times we have fallen short. We appreciate all guest feedback and use it to improve our operation. I hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust the next time you are here.

Oxford, alabama, USA
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have been impressed with this place, mainly because the staff go well out of their way to make my stay pleasant. This is the second time I have stayed here since it was so nice. From the front desk to the lady that cleans my room, they all treated me so pleasantly and went out of their way to do extra. I found the rooms clean. The breakfast was a notch better than what most hotels that provide and there was a free beer/wine/soft drinks and food on Tues. and Wed. night. I have to come to this area again in a few months and I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear birdertravelere,

Thanks so much for sharing your great comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments.We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have never stayed anywhere and been treated with such disrespect. From the moment we arrived as a large group of 12 families we were all treated poorly and made to feel very uncomfortable and unwelcome . I always seek out Hampton Inns when traveling and have never had a bad experience until this . VERY upset with service and treatment of this hotel and its management !

• Stayed July 2013
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Dear Basedballmomx2,

I’m sorry we did not provide you with a great experience during your recent stay on hope you will accept my sincerest apologies. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the hotel. I assure you that this is not typical of our hotel and I am very concerned with our staff performance. Your comments will help us to improve the overall experience for our current and future guests. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again, so that you may see that your experience was the exception rather than the rule.

Taylors, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very noisy from room directly above. Sounded like a budget apartment where you can hear every footstep and moving chairs among other sounds. Floors creaked and squeked. Breakfast bar very good as always. Staff friendly and helpful. Business center was warm. Need to improve airflow and provide cooler temperature.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear Gary L,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your recent experience here. I'm sorry for the disturbances and discomfort you encountered and hope you will accept my apologies. We appreciate your compliments about the service we provide and hope you will be our guest again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I have never been treated like a dog until my stay at this hotel. Was told I could check in at 1 due to baseball tournent. Front desk clerk was the most hateful I have encountered then I ask to swap dirty towels for clean and you would have thought I wanted a million dollars. I will never stay at this hotel again! Steve clear of the rude and hateful staff!! When I said something to the manager it didn't bother him one bit how rude his staff was. I will be contacting the owner if this hotel!!

1 Thank my2boysloveball
Dear my2boysloveball,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your anger and disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry that this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up so that this behavior does not continue or recur.