“Best in Oxford”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Tupelo, United States
“Best in Oxford”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had no issues and if staying in Oxford stay here. I had to stay at a different hotel this week only because this the Hampton was booked. For the same price I'm staying in a smaller room, and the facilities are not nearly as good. The crazy thing is I'm right across the road at the Courtyard.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Atlanta
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was a business trip that was made more pleasant by my hotel experience with Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston. The Check-In process flowed smoothly. The front desk assistant general manager was friendly, professional and helpful. When I accidentally lost my satin blouse, the assistant general manager did not hesitate to mail it to my home address upon my providing an accurate description of the lost item. He also fulfilled my request to change my room bed size from a double queen to a king. Breakfast was great and consisted of a variety of hot and cold items. The bedroom was comfortable and made doing my work less of a hardship. From now on, when I make a stop in Oxford-Anniston, Alabama, you bet your boots I will be staying at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was at this hotel for a business conference. I was extremely happy with the accommodations. It had a great meeting room and I loved that we didn't have to drive anywhere for the meeting. The hotel did a great job of providing everything we needed. It was very clean, quiet and provided free breakfast and internet. I would highly recommend it to anyone whether their travel is for business or pleasure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Suffolk, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Passing through on a trip with my two kids. The room was very comfortable, free wireless internet and TV entertained the kids. Bed was very comfortable and very clean. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Randall B,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Elizabethton, TN
Reviewed 2 November 2013

A 5-STAR experience stay from arriving to leaving. Clean and well lighted parking lot. Lobby area very nice. Checking in was a breeze and the desk associate was very professional and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Nice bed linens and towels. Wonderful complimentary breakfast, with lots to choose from

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Murphy126,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments. It is always gratifying to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again on a future visit.

Kosciusko, Mississippi
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed here on a group excursion. Hotel was modern and comfortable. Breakfast area was modern and spacious and breakfast offerings were typical of a Hampton Inn. Hot items included eggs, sausage, and waffles. Excellent coffee bar offered multiple blends throughout the day and night. Service was efficient. Rooms were modern and comfortable. Location was just off the interstate and within easy walking distance of numerous restaurants. I recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank RAutry
Dear RAutry,

Thanks for taking the time to write and post your comments about your stay with us. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and appreciate your recommendation. I hope we can serve you again if your travels bring you back to our area.

Tallassee, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We overnighted at this Hampton Inn on two separate occasions. Both times the entire staff was so helpful and friendly that we felt like family. I would not consider staying in a different hotel if I am ever in that area again. The hotel, rooms, service, comfort, and security is superb.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Donna K,

Thanks for coming back to us and for writing and sharing your comments. It is guests like you who make our jobs of providing the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities very rewarding. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.