“Hampton Inn - Oxford, AL”

Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I came to area for business and was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and charm. Friendly comfortable stay from arrival to departure and the entire staff was very happy to recommend from a huge selection of local restaurants (chains & local flavor). Fine Southern Hospitality and an experience I'm glad to share with others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Andrew D,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We are traveling from Florida to California with our our small dog always looking for pet friendly hotels. We only stayed here on night as we make our way across the country but this hotel was outstanding! The staff was very friendly....there was no "pet fee" and there was even a small bag of dog treats in the room. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you are traveling with your pet....Probably the best Hampton I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Nick C,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and for posting your great review about our hotel. We're very happy you like us and what we do here. It’s fun for us too, when our guests travel with their four legged furry family members, and we get to meet and make friends with them. We appreciate your business and your recommendation and hope to see you here again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

While on my first trip to Alabama I had to stay with reliable travel options, hotels I know and use all the time. My Hilton membership became my guide to research the available stops on my 9 day road trip. Interstate route 20 being a straight shot from Atlanta to the cut off toward my Talladega destination ran right past this hotel. The Hampton Inn is only 16 miles from the Superspeedway. The rooms are large, quiet and clean. The staff outstanding and can help with finding anything in the area.Anniston Museum of Natural History, Berman Museum of World History, Talladega Super Speedway, Cheaha State Park, Foundation Ranch, Jacksonville State University, Oxford Civic Center, Anniston Meeting Center and Oxford Exchange Outdoor Shopping Mall. Everything was close and the hotels rates very easy on my wallet. Good food was available within the area, with ribs across the street another plus for staying here. In closing there is even a Hilton Gardens across the court yard.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Mitchell P,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels, and for choosing to stay with us during your recent road trip. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and that you were able to spend time to experience some of our area attractions. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Great location with multiple Restaurants and stores nearby. Easy interstate access. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Have stayed here twice and will again when through this area. Pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear C S,

Thanks for making us your hotel of choice here in Oxford. I'm glad you know you can count on us for the best in service and accommodations. We value your business and your feedback, and look forward to serving you here on your future visits.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I liked this property very much. My room was large, clean and bright. Even with the drapes closed the room was well lit with over seven lamps and overhead lighting. The room had a spacious bathroom and mini kitchen - the bed was comfortable with soft sheets. I visited the Holiday Inn Express next door as a friend attending the same conference was staying there. Her room was very dark and half the size. Hampton Inn is the better choice. There is also a guest laundry at this Hampton Inn and the breakfast was attractively presented with many choices.

• Stayed: March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear travelstoomuch1,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. Travelling for business or pleasure can be stressful and challenging, and we want to provide the best in service and accommodations for a worry free stay. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had a very good experience at the Hampton Inn. Loved the stay. Relaxed and recharged. Plenty to do and concentrated on relaxing. Rested up now ready to get back to work. The staff were helpful the breakfast was delicious. The rooms were clean and fresh.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Noel P,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and for posting your review and rating about your stay here. I'm glad you were able to relax and recharge, and that you enjoyed you time here. I hope you will be our guest again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This was a perfect place for our family to meet half-way between N. Ala. and S.C. The rooms were great and the service / treatment was excellent. We recommend Hamptons to all our family and friends. My husband travels a lot and Hampton is one of his favorites among the Hilton group.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Sharon P,

Thanks for your strong loyalty to the Hampton brand and for choosing to have your family reunion at our hotel. It was wonderful for us to see so many people connecting and reconnecting while you were here. I'm glad you were happy with us and hope you will be our guests again.