“Another stay in Oxford”

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Fort Mill
“Another stay in Oxford”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hospitality at this hotel is outstanding. Manager Danny Lee has his staff trained to be completely customer oriented. We highly recommend this location as one of the best in the Hilton family. The staff is always courteous and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Marion G,

Thank you for your many visits and great review. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable stay and great service. We really value your business and your feedback and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are here.

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great location, better than the Inn behind it looks. Easy parking towing a 20 foot trailer, easy in and out for big vehicles. Typical breakfast fare, but good, hot and tasty. Nice pool. Easy walks to restaurants, so if your driving something big and towing, no issue. Allowed me to drop my trailer so I could get around easier. Overall a very good experience.

Room Tip: No problems with my room, as usual I would say stay away from street side, but do not know from expe...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear ROBM1969,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I hope we can serve you here again.

Clermont, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hampton Inn is a perfect hotel for business travel. The rooms are furnished to provide efficient work space, plenty of storage and enough outlets to plug in all of my electronics. The room was clean and comfortable. This was my third stay at this hotel and I already have my fourth stay booked.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Tamera R,

Thank you very much for posting another nice review about your stays with us. Traveling for business (or leisure, for that matter), can be stressful enough, and we want all our guests to be comfortable and able to relax while they are with us. I'm glad you have made us your hotel of choice in our area, and we look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Phila, United States
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I was here for the CMP AMC course and was able to use the Hampton's government rate. I got a great rate on their whirlpool tub rooms. It was within minutes of the AMC course. A great sushi restaurant was practically across the street

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear David L,

Thanks for choosing our hotel while you were here for the Civilian Marksmanship Program. We really admire your dedication to firearm education and safety. I'm glad you were happy with your room and that you found us to be a good value. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

Bentonville
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Every associate in this hotel is in to customer service. Plus the dog stays for free, no charges or deposits. It is just a great place to stay on your way across Alabama. This is the second time I have stayed here, and will again, if I ever come this way.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear James L,

Thanks so much for coming back to stay with us and posting your great review. Traveling with our four legged furry family members is a wonderful thing, and I'm glad you and your dog are happy here. I hope we can welcome you both back and serve you here again.

Shalimar
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hampton Inns are great, clean, well appointed, comfortable, full breakfast, safe places to park and friendly staff. We have travelled for business and for pleasure and always choose a Hampton Inn when we can. Now retired we can travel for pleasure more often.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Carolyn F,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels, and for posting your nice review about your stay at our hotel. Everyone here strives to deliver a higher quality guest experience than our competitors, and I'm glad you were pleased with the results. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We are diamond members due to our Job travel requirements and although typically Hamptons are more affordable, we like to grab another chain because they have breakfast and managers reception.
Today at this Hampton we had chicken and dumplings for supper and complimentary beer. First time we have seen this at a Hampton.
Also this Hampton is one of the better ones we have ever stayed in. Lastly, the hospitality is top notch. The staff is amazing. What a bargain for the price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Oxford-Anniston, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Tae M,

Thanks for making your first TA review about your recent stay with us. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.