“You get what you pay for”
Review of Liberty Inn

Liberty Inn
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The room cost us $38 ($42 after tax I think). The bed was decent. The AC unit was quiet. There wasn't a lot of outside noise and the location was safe and close to the interstate and lots of restuarants. There was no sign of bed bugs or any other kind of bugs. Everything seemed clean enough. There was a coffee maker with all the supplies, a fridge,a microwave, and the TV had a good selection. The one staff member we met was very nice.

When I walked in I tried to close the shades all the way and the curtain frame fell down, but we were able to put it back up. The bathroom door wouldn't shut all the way unless you slammed it. We just needed a cheap room for the night and honestly I have stayed in a lot worse. I would stay here again if on the same budget restictions.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Liberty Inn

Reviewed 26 June 2009

Worst part is that the bugs drove me out. Lately, I've been getting bit every time I go to sleep- at first I thought---coincidental, the bug bite discoveries--but it became very apparent what was going on. Oddly enough, with the onset of the bug problem came a staff member who will not get it through her head that....
That really annoys me! Needless to say, I have since changed venues!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank e2345678
Reviewed 14 February 2008

WARNING:
Found syringes in the hotel room and broken glass in the bed.
Bathroom walls (of the individual rooms) had graffiti on the walls.
The smelled like a Assisted Living Facility.
Walls are so thin, you can smell what brand of soap the next door neighbor is using.
Stains on the walls and overhead lighting.

When we arrived they had Coffee Makers, but not coffee pots. No creamer, no sugar hardly.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank conejocontento