Econo Lodge(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Fairfield Inn
US$68
US$50
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

All reviewsgreat pricebed was comfortablenice stayshowerprosconspillowsinterstate
Reviewed 12 August 2011

One of the newer hotels, this place was a delightful surprise to me! Stayed 2 nights due to a friend's wedding and the whole time the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The housekeeping was quick and efficient. The whole place was so clean!! Nice rooms!! Though we didn't try breakfast, I did take a peek and saw a very spacious breakfast area serving continental foods including some hot options! We would of eaten there. We felt safe with all the cameras around the establishment and staff always at the desk even at late hours of the night. Quick, speedy checkout. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly for best rates.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank God4me
Reviewed 3 July 2011

I had mixed feeling about the hotel due to the reviews I read but they were totally wrong. This hotel was very and I mean very clean, helpful, comptable. The front desk made sure we had very thing we needed. In my party it was 3 adults and 3 kids. The rooms was very spaceious. I loved the wifi and the kids loved the 32 flat tv and the bathroom. I will most def come back to this sleep inn and hopefully every sleep inn is in the same guidelines with this one. 2 thumbs up!!!!

Room Tip: Always check the rates 2 weeks before and call
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jcherri24
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Stayed twice now on business trips, and both times I found it to be a good place to stay. Inside access rooms are a plus for safety. Will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2010

Plusses: comfortable bed, quiet room, mini fridge & microwave in room, okay breakfast, friendly staff, business center & exercise room, pool (in season), decent rate, good sized wall-mounted flatscreen with local cable.

Minuses: leaky shower; wet floor, moldy door, cheap furnishings, wired internet (sloooow).

My first stay here, although we visit the area frequently. My first time at a Sleep Inn as well. Paid $62 a night and feel like that's a fair price. Property is located across from the interstate and near an exit. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the vicinity.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BamaVol
Reviewed 26 August 2010

We were travelling and looking for an overnight stop. We tried the HIE but it only had smoking rooms so we went to the Sleep Inn and were very pleasantly surprised. Check in was very smooth and the attendant Key was kind and helpful as well as very efficient at his work. It really makes a difference when you are welcomed so well.
The room was spacious and had an en suite shower but no tub. We ate out and went to the cinema. When we returned it was well lit. We also used the computer on the 2nd floor. Rooms had interior corridors.
Breakfast was excellent. We made waffles but there was a large selection of food and fruit available. I have paid considerably more and been offered considerably less on this trip so was delighted with the breakfast on offer.
Check out was very smooth too.
I'd be more than happy to return and would recommend this to you all.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple