US$115
US$105
Fairfield Inn
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
US$50
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

All reviewsgreat pricebed was comfortablenice stayshowerprosconspillowsinterstate
Reviewed 26 October 2008

This motel was $83.24 (including tax). To be honest the only reason I stayed here is that this is the only motel at this exit that accepts cash. In my experience this is a sure sign that the motel is in a 'high crime' area.
The rooms themselves are quite small but would be nice if it wasn't for the smell. If you were to just walk in and not look around you would think the room hadn't been cleaned...in a long time. There is no underlying smell of cleaning products having been used in quite a while. This make me think all the maids are doing is changing the linen and wastebaskets and vacuuming but not really 'cleaning'. My room didn't have a bathtub, only a shower. The bed was quite good. The furniture was in good condition. If it wasn't for the smell this would be quite a good place to stay.
The breakfast area is pretty good and there is a fair bit on offer.
I put a deoderizer on the A/C and after quite some time the room did start to smell better. I bet it surprised the maid when she came in the next day!
Maybe I just had a funky room and surely they can't all be like that. If that's true I would recommend this property.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2007

We had family coming from 5 states for a funeral. We booked a total of 14 rooms. They not only provided a lot of extras for us but provided a meeting room where friends brought in food for the family. They were courteous and kind, something you don't find even at the more expensive inns. We wanted a clean, economical place to stay. Not only did we get that, we got great care from a great staff. I will definitely stay again on trips to the area.
Taylor Family

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2006

I showed up at 10 pm after a 4 hour drive, and the doors were locked. After knocking on the door for a long time, the front desk guy took his time to mosey on down to the door and asked me what I wanted. I had luggage in hand, what does he think? I told him I had a reservation, and he told me it was too late to check in, and he wasn't supposed to unlock the door. How are late flight travelers supposed to check in? He looked at me and said, well, you look ok, so I'll ge my keys. It took forever for him to walk back to the counter to get the keys. The free business center with a computer was locked up tight, and room keycards did not work in the lock because it was a real key lock. Why have a business center for hotel guests if they lock out guests?

The room is a standard Sleep Inn room with a desk, tv, coffee maker, and flourescent lights. My room had worn out bed linens, and scratchy worn towels. There were quite a bit of crud on the carpet, and I felt like I needed shoes in my room. The shower had a black mold growing in all the seams and around the door.

There are at least 3 other motels next to this one. I would recommend the Wingate or Holiday Inn Express next door.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2006

Staff was very friendly. I had a clean, good size room (121). Bathroom was VERY small with a shower only that had a curtain. Bathroom is so small they had to use a sliding door. Vanity was outside the bathroom which isn't nice if you're not alone and want private time at the sink. Overall, for $60 it was acceptable and couldn't expect more. I usually stay at 3-4 star hotels but, since I was here on business it will do. I really like the free High Speed internet!!!

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled on business