Econo Lodge(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$105
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
US$50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

All reviewsgreat pricebed was comfortablenice stayshowerprosconspillowsinterstate
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed over there last night. A kind size bed with very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very small pillows. My neck was hurting the next day from trying to sleep on the pillows. My husband couldn't sleep for the loud people. Doors slamming people walking like the floor coming from under them. $98.00 isn't cheap but the next time we will stay somewhere else. The only ice machine is on the main floor. A small travel size of mouth wash costing $2.00. That's awful. Smh! We had to shack the toilet to stop it from running. Long hairs all on the bed. Yuck
Never again will we stay there. We will sleep in our vehicle before staying there.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Felicia K
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here twice on my way to and from South Carolina. Each time, I found myself in a very, very small room. There's barely room to walk around if you bring your bags up. On the first stay, I noticed a lot of activity at the back door, as well as, a dark blue car that was running with the radio pumping out very loud rap music. This car continued to sit in that spot for hours. I went to bed and it was still there. Imagine my surprise, when on the second trip (6 days later), that very same car, doing the very same thing, was again sitting at the back door. I began to wonder if this was the local dope dealer, you know?!?! On this trip, I also had to deal with very loud neighbors across the hall that for some reason had their door propped open. Due to the tiny room, horrible shower head, bad breakfast, and obvious drug activity, I do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times and have never had a problem before. Our last visit on 06 Jan was the exception. After traveling 600 plus miles we checked in and after sitting on the bed a roach ran out on the sheets. Needless to say I was through. I called down to the desk. The person working tried to explain that the rooms had been sprayed that day offered to move us to a different room or give us a discount price. My husband was tired and said take the discount. The next morning upon checking out the next person on duty said he was not aware of anything and would let the bug people know who would be coming to spray that day about the problem and offered me $5.00 off I declined. He then said $10.00 off was the best he could do. I lost sleep that night but they have lost a customer as that area is the half way point for us traveling thru that area and there are several hotels in the same area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We have stayed at this hotel several times en route to other destinations. The rooms are compact but very comfortable for the 2 of us. Our room was spotlessly clean. The service was excellent and the people at the front desk were friendly & helpful. There are a number of restaurants in the area. Nearby shopping includes a complex with the usual Best Buy, etc. and there are interesting local shops as well. It's a short drive to the beautiful Cheaha State Park. It's a good value!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Great stay for the right price. Very updated hotel. Check-in was quick. Very luxurious beds and linens. Our room was exceptionally clean. Breakfast was good and filling. Hotel staff was very accommodating. This hotel is very centrally located. Would definitely stay again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple