US$115
US$105
Fairfield Inn
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
US$50
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

All reviewsgreat pricebed was comfortablenice stayshowerprosconspillowsinterstate
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Landed here around 2 a.m. on the drive from Atlanta to B'ham for a funeral. The front desk guy couldn't have been nicer to me. the rate was fair and the room was clean. Wouldn't want to stay for a month, but for a night with a business center and a decent breakfast, it was just fine.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2009

I came with my husband who had a job in the area and we stayed here for a month. Read some bad reviews and would just like to alert evryone reading this sight that they must've had a staff turnover and whole motel remodel. I would definately recomend this motel to anyone. Its not as high class as the Marriot but is very nice for the money and the staff is very friendly and accomadating. I was very satisfied with my experience and just ask my husband I'm pretty picky when it comes to motels!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank partienUSA
Reviewed 27 June 2009

I recently stayed at this inn with my parents, both are 91 years of age.l had requested a first floor room when I made the reservation and when we arrived the person at the front desk was very rude and surly and acted as if we were disturbing her phone conversation. She gave us rooms on the second floor although it was evident that rooms were available on the first floor. The lavatory in my parents room did not have a plug for the drain and although this was reported, nothing was done. I left a comment form about the desk clerk, but there has been no response from the management. We travel to this location several times a year and my father said, "I don't want to stay here again."

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Jekyll
Reviewed 26 October 2008

This motel was $83.24 (including tax). To be honest the only reason I stayed here is that this is the only motel at this exit that accepts cash. In my experience this is a sure sign that the motel is in a 'high crime' area.
The rooms themselves are quite small but would be nice if it wasn't for the smell. If you were to just walk in and not look around you would think the room hadn't been cleaned...in a long time. There is no underlying smell of cleaning products having been used in quite a while. This make me think all the maids are doing is changing the linen and wastebaskets and vacuuming but not really 'cleaning'. My room didn't have a bathtub, only a shower. The bed was quite good. The furniture was in good condition. If it wasn't for the smell this would be quite a good place to stay.
The breakfast area is pretty good and there is a fair bit on offer.
I put a deoderizer on the A/C and after quite some time the room did start to smell better. I bet it surprised the maid when she came in the next day!
Maybe I just had a funky room and surely they can't all be like that. If that's true I would recommend this property.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 10 February 2007

We had family coming from 5 states for a funeral. We booked a total of 14 rooms. They not only provided a lot of extras for us but provided a meeting room where friends brought in food for the family. They were courteous and kind, something you don't find even at the more expensive inns. We wanted a clean, economical place to stay. Not only did we get that, we got great care from a great staff. I will definitely stay again on trips to the area.
Taylor Family

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)