“Dirty and nasty, do not stay here.”
Review of Hi-Way Rest Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ozark
Hi-Way Rest Motel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stayed here for 2 days because it was cheap, NEVER again. Its run by Indians, and really run down. The pool doesn't have water in it, very little parking. A train track runs right behind it so it will wake you up. I stayed in their suite with a sink stove and fridge. It was so small you couldn't get into the oven without moving the fridge. No place to eat once you did finally manage to cook something. The next morning after checkout time I watched the cleaning lady take sheets out of the rooms and drape them over a van in the parking lot, then later put them right back into the rooms without cleaning them. I gathered my stuff and checked out immediately. As soon as I got to the new hotel I took a shower.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo