“Relaxing place”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Ohatchee, Alabama
“Relaxing place”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stay at Microtel in Ozark, Al when we come down to visit family or have class reunion. Joseph Lee handled our reservations & was excellent explaining what our choices were for a room. He asked us later if our room etc was ok. We love to come here & always feel right at home. The cleaning staff and everybody is so nice & concerned. The grounds is so peaceful & this is a quite hotel. We enjoy sitting round in the lobby in the morning & eating food that is provided to the guest. We look forward to coming again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is quite. I love the suite if others are to visit us. I like the rooms facing the woods on...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stay at Microtel in Ozark when I'm on business travel. Breakfast is usually set up at 6:30 a.m. When I mentioned to the front desk that I have to be at the plant by 6:00 a.m., they asked me what time I would like breakfast set up. Every time I come and stay, they have breakfast ready for me at 5:30. I travel 50 weeks a year, and I have never had that kind of accommodation and customer care at any other hotel property. I stay in a queen suite and it is always clean, comfortable, and in good repair. The bed is comfortable, too, so I sleep extremely well. All the staff members I have encountered are extremely helpful, warm, and caring. I will always stay at this hotel when I am in Ozark!

Room Tip: I always stay in a queen suite. I've heard from other people in my company that the regular room...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 19 July 2014

First of all, let me state that I did not stay at this hotel, as you will soon see why if you continue to read on. My boss had booked me this hotel through Hotels.com 3 hours before I "checked in." When I came in, Mr. Charles, who seemed nice at first, greeted me. He tells me that the system says I am from Dallas,(I am from Birmingham, AL) He then tells me that the Mastercard my boss used was declined, (My boss uses a Visa fyi). I then tell him that it should've been Hotels.com paying Microtel, not my boss and then he tells me, once again "Well it was declined sir" and then just continues to stand there. I then call my boss to inform her that her payment may not have been accepted. So, hoping to resolve the situation, I hand my boss over to Mr. Charles. He then basically explains to her that this is between us and Expedia(again it was Hotels.com) and then tells my boss that I have an attitude problem. This guy clearly did not want our business. He did not understand the concept that the customer is always right even if theres a conflict with a third party. No, instead he tells us that this is between us and the third party and then sticks his nose where it doesn't belong by telling my boss that I have an "attitude problem." So I told him not to worry about it and I stayed at the Hampton Inn down the street, who were more than willing to hear, no matter how much it may have pained them, my story and book me a nice room. They understand customer service........Microtel in Ozark and Mr. Charles do not.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Statesboro
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The motel room was clean, but a little small. The pool was not very clear and a little small for the number of guests playing in it. The breakfast was varied, but the area is small for a busy weekend. The staff were great, very helpful in providing pool towels and putting equipment for the golf. Also great in keeping the breakfast items stocked. We would stay again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan
Hilton Garden Inn Dothan

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark? Share your experiences!