Hampton Inn Ozark
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsft ruckerfront deskgreat hotelplace to staydiamond memberfamily reunionnice stayking roomcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaozark arearoom was clean and comfortableeasy accessoutdoor poolstaff was friendlybusiness tripwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This is a new Hampton Inn. It is clean and comfortable. It's also quiet, although there weren't a lot of guests this week, which could explain that. Breakfast was good. Everyone was nice. A refreshing Hampton Inn experience.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Recently stayed overnight on our way to a family vacation. After driving the next day, I realized that I had forgot something in the room. I called the hotel, the attendant was very concerned and said I would get a call back the next day. I called them early, and spoke with Paula - she was great and helpful! And yes, they had found my item. They even offered to mail it to me. But we decided to pick it up on the way home. Today we picked it up! Thank you so much Hampton Inn - Ozark.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Olemom1
Reviewed 31 May 2011

This is a beautiful new Hampton and I wish I could give it 5 stars. The young man who checked us in was very professional and started our stay off very well. The room was very nice and well appointed. Some of the newest updates to Hampton properties really improve the look and functionality of the room. Modern, convenient and comfortable - everything we want in a hotel.
Our visit took a turn for the worse when we called down to ask for a late check out. My husband was informed rather rudely that no, we could not have a late check out. He informed the front desk that as a diamond member we are allowed late check out. She still refused. A few moments later the front desk called back and reprimanded us that we should have told them ahead of time. She went on to say JUST THIS ONCE we could have a late checkout and that they would "accommodate" us - again with an attitude. I don't need to be schooled by the staff of a brand new hotel. I did speak to the manager about this and she did apologize. However, when we walked out the door there were three staff members in the front desk area and not a single one spoke as we left. So much for southern hospitality.
If all of the staff were as friendly and professional as the gentleman who first checked us in this would have been an across the board 5 star experience. But given the staffing issues I can only give it a 3.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business