Hampton Inn Ozark
US$101
US$94
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsft ruckerfront deskgreat hotelplace to staydiamond memberfamily reunionnice stayking roomcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaozark arearoom was clean and comfortableeasy accessoutdoor poolstaff was friendlybusiness tripwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels all over and this hotel is NEW and NICE. I was very surprised that hotels where this clean and modern. Very pleased with my stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2012

After 1 hour of driving and getting really bad directions off the internet, I contacted the Hampton Inn and spoke with Latisha at 5:30 am est. She was extremely helpful and gave me step by step directions to the hotel (God Bless You!). Upon arrival the next young lady was equally helpful. She provided us directions to the Eagle Stadium and also checked to see if our room was ready so we could check in early. Unfortunate it was not but her making the attempt was appreciated. We booked the 2 queen bed studio suite, it was wonderful, clean, well decorated, very comfortable. Well after spending the rest of the day in the sun, fighting gnats we were happy to get back to the hotel. A lovely bathroom and snuggling into bed, there was a constant sound that was like a 18 wheeler turning on and off all night. It was horrible. i looked outside my window to find the heating/air conditioning unit for the entire hotel outside my window. I called down to the front desk around 10:00 to advise of the noise (plus my sister just contacted me advising me that my mom was given on a few days to live). the young lady said "well we're sold out and if I had 15 more rooms, I sell those as well" I asked is that it and she replied "yes" and disconnected the phone. I was furious, upset, angry all at once. I could not understand how you could create this beautiful studio suite and then put a heating/air conditioning unit outside of it. I didn't even sleep in the bed, I slept on the couch w/ a pillow. I got to meet Latisha the next morning and shared my evening experience and right away she comp our room. The breakfast was good, the exercise room was well maintained, I didn't utilize the pool, but it looked clean and comfortable. Except for the one young ady at 10:00 pm with the rude and disrespectful attitude the hotel was a delight. I would suggest to stay away from suite 102. We will be traveling to Ozard the next two years for the SIAC tourament and will definently stay at Hampton Inn Ozark but perhaps suite 101 instead.

Room Tip: If you want a suite just avoid room 102, It has the heating/air conditioning unit outside the window and it turns on and off through the entire night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2012

This hotel appeared to be new inside and out. The room was very clean and spacious and the beds very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The complimentary breakfast was good and there was plenty of space to eat. There is an outdoor swimming pool which is handicap accessible.

A very nice place to stay and I will be staying there again in June 2012.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2012

If you're reading this review, then you already know that hotel options are very limited in Ozark, AL. That said, the Hampton Inn is definitely worth checking out. I found it to be new and clean, which is more than can be said for some of the older hotels in Ozark where I have stayed previously. The beds were comfortable, and the included breakfast had plenty of options.

I would give this hotel 5 stars except I found the sound-proofing between rooms to be totally inadequate. I heard an entire conversation from an adjacent room over the sound of the television! But compared to what I'm used to... this is 5-star by Ozark standards, just bring a white noise machine to drown out your neighbors conversation!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I booked a room at this Hotel for 2 nights. I am a Hilton Honors Gold member and stay in many Hamptons. This one was one to remember. After I booked my reservation I contacted the property to see if I could check in around 11 am. They said yes and as I Gold member I requested a room upgrade the girl Jessica was very nice and assigned me a room and it was upgraded to a king suite. The next day I arrive at the property at about 11am. I was told the room was not ready and I would have to wait till around 1pm. When I returned a lady named Angie was working the front desk I was told rather rudly that I could not have the upgraded room unless I paid additional for it. I explained that Gold and Diamond member receive upgrades. She contacted the front desk manager Franse and she said No I could not get the room upgraded. I was given a standard king room. After arriving in the room I noticed my water and snack had not been placed in my room. I went to the front desk and asked about it. Angie was rather rude and acted like she didnt want to give it to me but did. One of the Housekeepers Megan said to me well theres other Hamptons if your not happy here then maybe you should leave and go somewhere else. I had never been treated so rudely at any Hampton property as this one. On the last night of my stay around 11pm the hotel had a popwer outage for about 2 hours. I debated on staying at this property after reading a review from a Diamond member that was treated rudely but I gave the hotel the benifit of the doubt. But my experience was rather the same with the rude staff. I feel that it doesnt matter what level of Hilton membership you have it dont matter to this property. Latasha and Jessica was very nice if the rest of the staff had there attitudes this hotel would get 5 stars. But the hotel is nice rooms are fairly clean but a bit smaller than other Hamptons that I have stayed at. If your looking for a great Hotel experience I would recomment staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family