“Ozark Hampton Inn”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Pelham, United States
“Ozark Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel is extremely clean. Hotel staff very courteous. The fitness area was larger than expected. The equipment is all in excellent shape. The breakfast are was well maintained with courteous staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
chicago, United States
Reviewed 22 March 2014

always have good rooms and very nice staff Never dissaponted with Hampton Inns. Started staying at Hamptons because it was close to my brother's home. We have stayed in Hamptons ever since. You know what you are going to get. Very clean rooms,great beds, and very nice and helpful staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Pell City, Alabama
Reviewed 6 February 2014

To make a long story short, I had a special rate on my reservation; this rate was told to me verbally and not on my confirmation print out. Upon check in, I was immediately told that there was an "error" in my rate..... I became very upset, and the rude, disrespectful front desk clerk finally had to call the manager. I was upset.. this is my money, and I was upset with her attitude. The manager sounded about 18 years old, and was so rude that I actually did ask him his age. I was told that they had no record of this rate, had never offered anyone a $77 rate, and that I could not prove that I had this rate. The front desk clerk was appalling in her behavior, but this must be tolerated from higher up, as everyone I came in contact with had this attitude. In order to stay there, I had to pay $89 a night. I was prepared to just let it go until I received an amazingly rude email from Florence, the front desk manager. I then called corporate customer service... Guess what??? SHE IMMEDIATELY PULLED UP MY $77 RATE THAT WAS STILL ATTACHED TO MY RESERVATION. She then called the hotel and they must have spoken to her like they did me, because she came back to the phone to report that they had to mail me a refund check of the difference, and she was TURNING THEM IN TO CORPORATE. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank katmeow1999
Ozark, United States
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had business in the area and this hotel was suggested. We ended up stuck here because of ice storms across the South. The staff accommodated us by allow us use of their meeting room and we were able to accomplish a lot of business when we would have otherwise been shut down. Rooms are clean, beds a little uncomfortable but I cannot complain. I especially liked the microwave and fridge. WalMart grocery is about 2 miles down the road and there are a few restaurants close by but you will need to drive. For where it is, this is a nice hotel. Fitness room is well equipped and large.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Ozark, United States
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Was Clean, Quite and Convenient to our trip destination. The room was clean and well furnished. All the staff was helpful and friendly. I would likely stay here again if in the area. There is ample parking for a large truck and the parking was well lit.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The rooms are not cleaned my bed now has hair all in it and bandades allover the floor they dont sweep or vacuum the floors and they dont change the beds they just make them up for the next person once you checkout plus my heater hasn't kicked on all night

• Stayed December 2013
3 Thank Squareman7
Satellite Beach, FL, United States
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Very nice hotel. Room was clean, quite and well appointed. Complimentary breakfast was average. Had stayed at this hotel a couple of times in the recent past. Previous rates seemed O.K. for the area, not much around Ozark, AL. Rate for this stay was higher, don't know why, which seemed over priced for the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise

Been to Hampton Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!