“Disappointed”
Review of Hampton Inn Ozark

Hampton Inn Ozark
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The hotel is nice, but if you're a business person on official travel, don't expect much from the Internet they provide. Although the signs say high speed Internet, it's impossible to stay connected. This is by far the worst Internet service I have ever seen in a hotel. It's a great hotel for an overnight, but definitely not for long stays. Additionally, the housekeeping staff does not support the "going green" ethics. They wash your towels daily regardless if they are hanging up.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Good value when traveling on 231 to/from Florida and I 65. Very new facility. Town is very small with llimited places to eat. Mostly fast food places, but there are a couple of decent restaurants. A Dothan location will have more restaurants, but much more traffic.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel is extremely clean. Hotel staff very courteous. The fitness area was larger than expected. The equipment is all in excellent shape. The breakfast are was well maintained with courteous staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

always have good rooms and very nice staff Never dissaponted with Hampton Inns. Started staying at Hamptons because it was close to my brother's home. We have stayed in Hamptons ever since. You know what you are going to get. Very clean rooms,great beds, and very nice and helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

To make a long story short, I had a special rate on my reservation; this rate was told to me verbally and not on my confirmation print out. Upon check in, I was immediately told that there was an "error" in my rate..... I became very upset, and the rude, disrespectful front desk clerk finally had to call the manager. I was upset.. this is my money, and I was upset with her attitude. The manager sounded about 18 years old, and was so rude that I actually did ask him his age. I was told that they had no record of this rate, had never offered anyone a $77 rate, and that I could not prove that I had this rate. The front desk clerk was appalling in her behavior, but this must be tolerated from higher up, as everyone I came in contact with had this attitude. In order to stay there, I had to pay $89 a night. I was prepared to just let it go until I received an amazingly rude email from Florence, the front desk manager. I then called corporate customer service... Guess what??? SHE IMMEDIATELY PULLED UP MY $77 RATE THAT WAS STILL ATTACHED TO MY RESERVATION. She then called the hotel and they must have spoken to her like they did me, because she came back to the phone to report that they had to mail me a refund check of the difference, and she was TURNING THEM IN TO CORPORATE. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank katmeow1999
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had business in the area and this hotel was suggested. We ended up stuck here because of ice storms across the South. The staff accommodated us by allow us use of their meeting room and we were able to accomplish a lot of business when we would have otherwise been shut down. Rooms are clean, beds a little uncomfortable but I cannot complain. I especially liked the microwave and fridge. WalMart grocery is about 2 miles down the road and there are a few restaurants close by but you will need to drive. For where it is, this is a nice hotel. Fitness room is well equipped and large.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Was Clean, Quite and Convenient to our trip destination. The room was clean and well furnished. All the staff was helpful and friendly. I would likely stay here again if in the area. There is ample parking for a large truck and the parking was well lit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Hilton Garden Inn Dothan
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan

Been to Hampton Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!