“Great Salsa.... But?”

Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Traveling to Florida we found this place on TA. The salsa was amazing. Fresh and zesty. The service was ssllooow. Overall food not too bad but a little pricey.. Probably as good as you will find in Ozark!

There are newer reviews for Rodeo Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Oooooh, I loved this place! I stayed near by and the Hampton Inn clerk suggested that if I liked Margaritas, I'd like this place. She also mentioned another Mexican place in town, but that it was more elegant. The guy pumping gas also recommended the place .Since I'm an older woman traveling alone, I was glad I went for the fun, funky Rodeo. Did not feel weird eating alone here at all. I ordered carnitas (huge chunks of pork simmered in a delightful mole like sauce) and a guacamole appetizer. And a margarita that made me smile. A place I will return to!!! .

2  Thank TampaFLRuthy
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Rodeo has reasonable prices, the owner just tried to cut corners a lot. Portons are a littel smaller than you woudl expect at most restaurant. Not true for everyything, but pretty true for all specials and many other things. ie an order of tacos is 1 not 3. Fajitas are served on half of a plate with only 2 tortillas..

Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

This place has been pretty hit or miss but I'm generally happy whenever I leave. The food is good and the service is quick:) the salsa verde is one of my favorite homemade salsas. I order it on the chimichangas there and it's so good. Their chimichangas are served with their white cheese dip on top which is fabulous but the salsa verde has an amazing acidity to it:)
The food is seldom consistent but it's very good. The new menu items still need to have a few kinks worked out but all of my usuals are fabulous:)

1  Thank gaylelizabeth
Reviewed 2 August 2012

locally owned and operated, reasonable rates, consistantly high quality. My family and friends frequent there regularly. One of the better restraunts in town.

2  Thank Jeff