Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
US$47
US$46
Priceline
US$102
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfastfort ruckerbiscuits and gravystay there againfresh fruithouse keepingnice staywaffle makervery nice hotelthe breakfast areastaff was friendlygreat place to stayozarksfloridaproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2010

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel very much. The lobby was clean and inviting, the room was spotless and nicely decorated. The internet access worked easily and was fast. The breakfast was much more than I expected and the people working the desk were extremely friendly and helpful. Excellent overall!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank maxxboy
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Booked one room for three nights, three more rooms for one night for our family to attend graduation at Ft. Rucker. On the second night we discovered bed bugs (Room 203). When I pulled back the fitted sheet I also noticed stains on the mattress pad. They apologized and moved us to another room but did not offer any discount or refund. At this time I reminded them we had elderly family arriving that evening- that would use the other three rooms. I checked to make sure their rooms were on the first floor and were non smoking. When they arrived, they were placed in smoking rooms instead. I was informed that if their policy is to place you in a smoking room even if you requested non smoking if you book through any website but theirs. Save yourself the hassle, stick with the major chains for guaranteed cleanliness and non smoking rooms. It's worth driving a little farther from the base.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TerriK770
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I have been using this hotel for several years and find it to be the best place to stay.This
stay was o recouperate from a hospital stay.I was here for two weeks.The staff was the
best,room clean and in execellent condition and room cleaning the best.I would hope that future plans would include building extended stay suites this would be a perfect
location.I enjoyed my stay and will continue to use this location again.Thank you

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2010

My husband and I stayed with the Jameson of Ozark June 3rd weeknd for Bama Jam a music festival there. All I can say is WOW comfort as soon as you walk through the door! The front staff were super friendly, even helped me carry my luggage upstairs! The room was perfect, two big beds and a cute fridge..we loved the room!
The pool was nice too, very cozy outside we felt right at home. We spent 3 days in the hot sun at the music festival and were so tired, the comfortable beds after a LONG and HOT day were just up my alley! I will be attending next year and every other year with Jameson no question!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2010

We had a family reunion planned with family in from Chicago & Dallas. We needed 3 rooms for our family. We made reservations and got 3 confirmation #'s for the 3 different rooms. They called the day before we were to arrive to "confirm" our rooms (which we thought was really odd but didn't question it). When we got there they told us they only had 2 rooms and too bad. Wanted us to separate and keep the 2 rooms and split us up to send the other 1/3 of our family to another hotel. Traveling with small children splitting up was not an option so they said they would pay for 2 nights for 1 room at another hotel and sent us down the road. After 2 hours in the lobby of the other hotel after we had traveled 13 hours to get there we finally settled in...only to find out that we were getting compensated for only 1 night for 1 hotel room because "they didn't know." The managers talked to Tony Manus...the VP of Operations and he basically wiped his hands clean of us as soon as we were turned away from their hotel without hotel accomodations. Separated from the rest of our family during this monumental family reunion was definitely a heartache and I will not recommend this hotel chain to anyone!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family