“bs”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Ozark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
East Brewton, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

This hotel worked so hard to make sure that my group of students were accommodated completely. They worked hard to get me the rooms I needed for the situation. I checked in early due to school things, and they worked quickly to get our rooms ready. The rooms were clean and neat and ready to go when we got back that night. The breakfast was wonderful and it was located in an easily accessible spot with bus parking, there were actually 2 there.

Room Tip: They have Suites that are very big and can accommodate many people!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Debbie B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Caleb647,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.com. I remember your group and how well mannered and considerate you all were. We loved serving you.

We take pride in knowing our efforts of a perfect stay every time touches our guests in memorable ways. Thank you for confirming that in such a public way..

We look forward to seeing you next year.
Debbie Beach
Port Saint Joe, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I were driving back to Florida, and needed a place to stay one night. The lovely lady on the phone, Nancy, was very helpful. We checked in and the desk person was Nancy. Very friendly and helpful. After we checked-in and were getting our luggage, she came out and offered us fresh baked cookies, which they normally don't offer on weekends. She recommended restaurants and offer her assistance if we needed anything else. Our room was clean and the beds comfortable. The shower was good. Really didn't hear traffic noise even though our room faced the highway. The breakfast the next morning was very good. Lots of choices. I would recommend this hotel if you are traveling in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Debbie B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review on Trip Advisor. Nancy takes pride in making sure each and every guest has a wonderful experience by making them feel special in every way. I will pass your review on to Nancy and place a copy in her employee file..

We were all thrilled to read your wonderful comments.

Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels take you thru our little town again.
Deb
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My baseball team and I stayed at this hotel and will definitely be back!! The breakfast was very good especially for a big group of players, front desk was super friendly and was helpful in accommodating me with all the players. Will stay again next year and bring other teams with us as well! Job well done!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear 08971,
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We really enjoyed serving you and your group while in our area. I will pass along your glowing review to the staff to let them know their dedication was recognized on Trip Advisor.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next year.
Warren, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

It is in the middle of where you want to go. The beds are terrific for a great nights sleep. The staff is outstanding and ready to make your visit very enjoyable. I will definitely want to stay there again when I am in town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Debbie B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Don P,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post your comments on the web. We try very hard to make every stay a perfect stay for our guests.

After reading your post it appears we hit one out of the park for you. I'll share this with the staff.

Next time your back this way please ask for me so I can personally thank you for your kind words.

Debbie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark? Share your experiences!